Grow Room Arty's PC Case CREE COB Micro Grow AS99

Thanks I appreciate the info. I will have to look into the stronger fan, I actually thought of attaching 3 fans together to build one, I'd rather not have to deal with ona gel. I'm scaling down not so much for security reasons its because the kids are older and starting to ask questions about the pink light. Darn kids are always sneaking up on me when I'm fiddling with the cab.
I agree with you about afn I'm more of a lurker but this is like my 3rd account. I always seem to learn everything I need to learn from this place, then I take a long break and forget my sign in.
Anyway thanks again.
Always happy to help!
3 accounts lol :smoking:I've had a couple myself!
Lock on the room, do your work after the kiddiewinks are sound asleep.
Build a simple and cheap COB that has normal colour light.
Carbon filter is a must if you don't want your kids to ask about the funny smell.
I'm guessing they must already know you're a smoker?
Vaping is so much less stinky than smoking, I gave up tobacco joints and I couldn't be happier!
Eating it is even more stealth.
I have friends who have been tokers and have never had any hassle with them toking and having kids , they are careful and also able to talk to their kids and their kids are really decent fine young adults now.
In the very early day of AFN I was lurking as I was a member of staff on another forum but AFN has always provided the goods on Auto's and LEDs.
Back in the day many people would slag Autos and LEDs, I have always been a promoter of both and over time both have just got better and better.
Now no one slags either, especially as people like mitch from mephisto had created some outstanding frost covered auto strains.
I used to gather info on LEDs and Autos here and take it back to my old forum, these days I am fully AFN all the way and couldn't be happier.
I'd encourage you to stick around this time and really get to know the other members, they are a great bunch.
Live stoners is a great way to socialize with the members here and we have a great laugh but you might already know this!
Have a great day brother and good luck with your grow and any DIY builds you do!
arty:pass:

@pyrokev
Hey brother, long time no see, I fell of the edge of the world and have only recently made my way back.
I saw you like a comment above and so I just had to say hi to you :bighug::pass:
I'll be sure to come and visit you and the rest of the gang at the Portal in the very near future.
I got lots of catching up to do and once I get my Mephisto grow out the way, i should be doing an Autoflower Portal 3 way grow.
I've only been back here for about two days and I'm trying to get all my messages answered.
Hope your keeping well and see you soon :smoking:at the Portal.
arty:thumbsup::smoking::d5:

Always happy to help!
3 accounts lol :smoking:I've had a couple myself!
Lock on the room, do your work after the kiddiewinks are sound asleep.
Build a simple and cheap COB that has normal colour light.
Carbon filter is a must if you don't want your kids to ask about the funny smell.
I'm guessing they must already know you're a smoker?
Vaping is so much less stinky than smoking, I gave up tobacco joints and I couldn't be happier!
Eating it is even more stealth.
I have friends who have been tokers and have never had any hassle with them toking and having kids , they are careful and also able to talk to their kids and their kids are really decent fine young adults now.
In the very early day of AFN I was lurking as I was a member of staff on another forum but AFN has always provided the goods on Auto's and LEDs.
Back in the day many people would slag Autos and LEDs, I have always been a promoter of both and over time both have just got better and better.
Now no one slags either, especially as people like mitch from mephisto had created some outstanding frost covered auto strains.
I used to gather info on LEDs and Autos here and take it back to my old forum, these days I am fully AFN all the way and couldn't be happier.
I'd encourage you to stick around this time and really get to know the other members, they are a great bunch.
Live stoners is a great way to socialize with the members here and we have a great laugh but you might already know this!
Have a great day brother and good luck with your grow and any DIY builds you do!
arty:pass:
No I had to stop smoking because my job, my wife still smokes and it helps with her pain, I just enjoy growing. I find it calming.

The cab is a converted end table so it kinda has to say on the living room. Could put it in the bed room but the wife will complain about the heat. She has to be comfortable or she could have more flare ups.
I'll try to stick around this time, it's just hard with my shirt attention span and ocd.
Cheers and thanks for the luck.

I hear you brother and I totally understand.
Do what is best for you and your wife brother, we know how difficult life can be at times & we will always be here whenever you need us!
:cheers::toke:

@pyrokev
Hey brother, long time no see, I fell of the edge of the world and have only recently made my way back.
I saw you like a comment above and so I just had to say hi to you :bighug::pass:
I'll be sure to come and visit you and the rest of the gang at the Portal in the very near future.
I got lots of catching up to do and once I get my Mephisto grow out the way, i should be doing an Autoflower Portal 3 way grow.
I've only been back here for about two days and I'm trying to get all my messages answered.
Hope your keeping well and see you soon :smoking:at the Portal.
arty:thumbsup::smoking::d5:
Hi Brother
You have definitely been missed bro. The portal has grown quite a bit sense you were there last. Got several great grower, showing there art. I just finished some Mephisto gear, I just harvested 3 White Trains and 2 Sour Bubbly. Will be making some oil out of the Bubbly this weekend. Some frosty buds. Cant wait to see you over there man.:peace:

Hi Brother
You have definitely been missed bro. The portal has grown quite a bit sense you were there last. Got several great grower, showing there art. I just finished some Mephisto gear, I just harvested 3 White Trains and 2 Sour Bubbly. Will be making some oil out of the Bubbly this weekend. Some frosty buds. Cant wait to see you over there man.:peace:
Hey Kev , That all sound amazing !
Great to hear is healthy and growing especially with the new grower putting a shine on things.
I'm just at the beginning of a new grow with 3 seedlings in the coco, some more Mephisto - double grape, which are really big resin factories, I sent some of these beans to Stone, dunno if he hae got around to growing them yet?
It will be great to say hello to all the old gang and the new members too!
I know that oil will be great!
I'll come on over next couple of days, I.ve got some work to finish and then I be free to have fun, it's is the weekend after all!
I'll also be interested to see what new goodies Stine has come up with but to honest i already have too many seeds and I still have a lot of his strains yet to grow.
peace.gif
Can't wait either brother,It will be real good to catch up!!:bighug::pass:

Hey Kev , That all sound amazing !
Great to hear is healthy and growing especially with the new grower putting a shine on things.
I'm just at the beginning of a new grow with 3 seedlings in the coco, some more Mephisto - double grape, which are really big resin factories, I sent some of these beans to Stone, dunno if he hae got around to growing them yet?
It will be great to say hello to all the old gang and the new members too!
I know that oil will be great!
I'll come on over next couple of days, I.ve got some work to finish and then I be free to have fun, it's is the weekend after all!
I'll also be interested to see what new goodies Stine has come up with but to honest i already have too many seeds and I still have a lot of his strains yet to grow.
peace.gif
Can't wait either brother,It will be real good to catch up!!:bighug::pass:
Hell Brother send me some LOL. Got 6 of @Iamlegend2121 , Wrath Of Grapes going on now. I need some new strains These should be great.

Back