Grow Room Arty's PC Case CREE COB Micro Grow AS99

Hi Greensleves

I love it when companies care about the customer & nothing beats good customer service!
The Mars II 1200 is too large a light for a 2' x 2' grow space and is almost as big at 23" x 23".
The Mars II 400 would be more suited to the size of your space.
If your gonna get a Mars II, then why not ask Tina from Mars Hydro, here in the forums, what she would recommend?
Here's the link to the Mars Hydro section - https://www.autoflower.org/forums/mars-hydro-sales-and-aftercare.190/
Can't wait to see the journal when you get it!:thumbsup:
Yeah, @arty zan you are right :bravo:

Hi Bailey :)

Cheers bud for the nice comment!

Why is it always the last few weeks that seem the longest lol Like being a kid and waiting for Christmas.

I'm currently out of smoke so that's one reason I guess!

Oh the temptations to pull a bud but I am remaining strong and stopping myself from doing it.

Thanks for stopping by bro

arty
Better man than me with no smoke shed be down as she looks so good

Better man than me with no smoke shed be down as she looks so good
Oh I know what you mean bro!
I cleaned her up a little last night, really small larf taken of and speed dried in the micro.
Seeing as I was vaping it and going through my bong as well I didn't have to worry about the green taste of harshness.
Wooo lovely little hit and I mean lovely, good and proper stonage! I have enough for a couple more vapes.:woohoo1:
I really want to let her go to 80 days just 12 more days and want to see mostly cloudy trichs.
If I can maybe get some amber on her.
She will be coming down soon anyway as the odd job man has to sort out a few bits and pieces in my flat in the next couple of weeks but I haven't been informed when that will be!

Last edited:
Oh I know what you mean bro!
I cleaned her up a little last night, really small larf taken of and speed dried in the micro.
Seeing as I was vaping it and going through my bong as well I didn't have to worry about the green taste of harshness.
Wooo lovely little hit and I mean lovely, good and proper stonage! I have enough for a couple more vapes.:woohoo1:
I really want to let her go to 80 days just 12 more days and want to see mostly cloudy trichs.
If I can maybe get some amber on her.
She will be coming down soon anyway as the odd job man has to sort out a few bits and pieces in my flat in the next couple of weeks but I haven't been informed when that will be!
Be the longest 12 days ever lol
Not much longer though bro

What's up @arty zan? Did you end up harvesting her? Glad to see you're still rocking the cob set up! The pics looked great!
Hi C&K

I chopped her at 80 days with mostly cloudy trichs and some amber.
No weight as I was cutting of random buds for the last week due to being out of smoke.
It is a great smoke with a nice floral/incense flavor with a hint of citrus.
I haven't up dated since chop as I've been busy

Hey arty, how does your carbon filter perform? Any smells, how is the air flow?

Hey arty, how does your carbon filter perform? Any smells, how is the air flow?
Hi Turtle
The filter works really good it just a slimmed down version of a regular carbon filter.
Air flow is also good as I used a 230v AC 120mm fan instead of a regular 12v 120mm computer fan, the 230v fan has a lot more oomph.
The PC case was built after I had some security issues but I didn't want to stop growing.
At that time I had completely dismantled my grow space and had stopped growing for quite a while, so I needed some way to keep me in bud, whilst the heat was on.
So the case was really built out of necessity, which we all know is the "mother of invention".
I was just getting interested in building COBs as well, so this was the perfect excuse to make my first COB and once I had that built that, there was of course the necessity to build a filter.
All in all it was a fantastic project and a lot of fun to build and I had a blast growing a plant in there (I could have fitted two in).
Since that time my circumstances have improved and I have rebuilt my grow space, which is now super stealthy and 99% silent.
Sadly the PC cab has not been used recently, now that I have my proper cab back up and running but the PC cab will get used again, even if it is just for raising seedlings to help get a jump on the next grow in my main cab.
Thanks for stopping by Turtle, you're lucky to have caught me, as I have only been back in the forums for a couple of days after an extended break.
I should be around a bit more now, which is great, I love this place, best forum on the net bar none!!
Peace
arty

Hi Turtle
The filter works really good it just a slimmed down version of a regular carbon filter.
Air flow is also good as I used a 230v AC 120mm fan instead of a regular 12v 120mm computer fan, the 230v fan has a lot more oomph.
The PC case was built after I had some security issues but I didn't want to stop growing.
At that time I had completely dismantled my grow space and had stopped growing for quite a while, so I needed some way to keep me in bud, whilst the heat was on.
So the case was really built out of necessity, which we all know is the "mother of invention".
I was just getting interested in building COBs as well, so this was the perfect excuse to make my first COB and once I had that built that, there was of course the necessity to build a filter.
All in all it was a fantastic project and a lot of fun to build and I had a blast growing a plant in there (I could have fitted two in).
Since that time my circumstances have improved and I have rebuilt my grow space, which is now super stealthy and 99% silent.
Sadly the PC cab has not been used recently, now that I have my proper cab back up and running but the PC cab will get used again, even if it is just for raising seedlings to help get a jump on the next grow in my main cab.
Thanks for stopping by Turtle, you're lucky to have caught me, as I have only been back in the forums for a couple of days after an extended break.
I should be around a bit more now, which is great, I love this place, best forum on the net bar none!!
Peace
arty
Thanks I appreciate the info. I will have to look into the stronger fan, I actually thought of attaching 3 fans together to build one, I'd rather not have to deal with ona gel. I'm scaling down not so much for security reasons its because the kids are older and starting to ask questions about the pink light. Darn kids are always sneaking up on me when I'm fiddling with the cab.
I agree with you about afn I'm more of a lurker but this is like my 3rd account. I always seem to learn everything I need to learn from this place, then I take a long break and forget my sign in.
Anyway thanks again.

Back