Grow Room Arty's PC Case CREE COB Micro Grow AS99

Sexy stuff. Looks like she's gonna be nice and dense.
Hi Greensleeves

Thanks for your comment and stopping by!

Shes coming on a treat, there is nothing airy or fluffy about her, Loving this COB, it is doing a great job in my micro cab.

I can't wait to get her chopped and jarred but got to wait until they trichs cloud or amber, that would be even better.

The stone on her is supposed to be a big hitter and that's what I after, so the longer I wait the heavier the stone.

Hi Greensleeves

Thanks for your comment and stopping by!

Shes coming on a treat, there is nothing airy or fluffy about her, Loving this COB, it is doing a great job in my micro cab.

I can't wait to get her chopped and jarred but got to wait until they trichs cloud or amber, that would be even better.

The stone on her is supposed to be a big hitter and that's what I after, so the longer I wait the heavier the stone.

Im with you on the cob thing mate. I have spent days on this site going over led threads, reviews, journals and youtube until my eyes were bleeding. then I spent the next two days learning all about these cob lights from this thread.

So I watched a few of the mau5 build guides, and a bunch of other cob related stuff. I decided fk it i really need a light now for my new tent to get some chooff, ive less than an oz :-( so I was gonna order 4 of the 150's from platinum led and use them with the 48 reflector until I can custom build the cobs later once I know exactly how my new room will be layed out in the new house.

I put my order in with platinum led and was about to pay after the live interview, but the shipping was more than the cost of one unit, so i said fk it. Twice. Fk it, I'll get a Mars II 1200, real fast and cheap as hell in comparison until I build one my self a custom job.

Im with you on the cob thing mate. I have spent days on this site going over led threads, reviews, journals and youtube until my eyes were bleeding. then I spent the next two days learning all about these cob lights from this thread.

So I watched a few of the mau5 build guides, and a bunch of other cob related stuff. I decided fk it i really need a light now for my new tent to get some chooff, ive less than an oz :-( so I was gonna order 4 of the 150's from platinum led and use them with the 48 reflector until I can custom build the cobs later once I know exactly how my new room will be layed out in the new house.

I put my order in with platinum led and was about to pay after the live interview, but the shipping was more than the cost of one unit, so i said fk it. Twice. Fk it, I'll get a Mars II 1200, real fast and cheap as hell in comparison until I build one my self a custom job.
Did you apply their discount codes?
You can always use AFN16 for 5% off when ordering from platinum Leds our special AFN discount.
Platinum leds are also running a great deal for AFN members on our p150 LED! Our p150 will be available for only $160 through Sunday (Aug 7th) at midnight. That's $69 off the regular price of $229.

Use the coupon code AFNP150 at checkout.
The special offer for the P150 runs out today!

It's a shame about the shipping costs, did you try and contact them and see if you could cut a deal?

If you have already ordered the Mars II 1200 I think you should see some nice buds off of it.

If you've watched Growmau5 vids you know he is pulling some serious weights of his cob lights.

I love his set up, I'd kill for two 4' x 4' grow spaces, normally I grow in a 3' x 2' space but that is currently closed for the time being, so I had to go micro in a PC case lol.

I hope to resurrect my old cab later in the year but it is a case of wait and see.

The COB is kicking ass in there and the yield look great for such a small space, it's less than 1 square foot.

I might even do a guess the weight.

I hope you do build a COB I think you will be amazed by it, I hope to get a DIY LED section going and there is already a fair number of people here who have built their own COB lights.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun with your new light.

arty :)

Lovely looking bud bro
Hi Bailey :)

Cheers bud for the nice comment!

Why is it always the last few weeks that seem the longest lol Like being a kid and waiting for Christmas.

I'm currently out of smoke so that's one reason I guess!

Oh the temptations to pull a bud but I am remaining strong and stopping myself from doing it.

Thanks for stopping by bro

arty

Did you apply their discount codes?
You can always use AFN16 for 5% off when ordering from platinum Leds our special AFN discount.
Platinum leds are also running a great deal for AFN members on our p150 LED! Our p150 will be available for only $160 through Sunday (Aug 7th) at midnight. That's $69 off the regular price of $229.

Use the coupon code AFNP150 at checkout.
The special offer for the P150 runs out today!

It's a shame about the shipping costs, did you try and contact them and see if you could cut a deal?

If you have already ordered the Mars II 1200 I think you should see some nice buds off of it.

If you've watched Growmau5 vids you know he is pulling some serious weights of his cob lights.

I love his set up, I'd kill for two 4' x 4' grow spaces, normally I grow in a 3' x 2' space but that is currently closed for the time being, so I had to go micro in a PC case lol.

I hope to resurrect my old cab later in the year but it is a case of wait and see.

The COB is kicking ass in there and the yield look great for such a small space, it's less than 1 square foot.

I might even do a guess the weight.

I hope you do build a COB I think you will be amazed by it, I hope to get a DIY LED section going and there is already a fair number of people here who have built their own COB lights.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun with your new light.

arty :)
yeah I did that mate, but shipping was more than one unit even at the discount, it was a toss up but I figured if my next light is an in between, it may as well be cheap. I live on the dark side of the moon, and it costs a shit load to ship here lol. I think mars was free or $20 something like that. although they did over charge by mistake, but it was a web site buggy thing so I'll get it back, but I was like ffs maybe I should have got the 4 150's lol.

it's all good they were very polite, very good customer service. im surethe 1200 will get the job done in a 2x2 for now.

yeah I did that mate, but shipping was more than one unit even at the discount, it was a toss up but I figured if my next light is an in between, it may as well be cheap. I live on the dark side of the moon, and it costs a shit load to ship here lol. I think mars was free or $20 something like that. although they did over charge by mistake, but it was a web site buggy thing so I'll get it back, but I was like ffs maybe I should have got the 4 150's lol.

it's all good they were very polite, very good customer service. im surethe 1200 will get the job done in a 2x2 for now.
Hi Greensleves

I love it when companies care about the customer & nothing beats good customer service!
The Mars II 1200 is too large a light for a 2' x 2' grow space and is almost as big at 23" x 23".
The Mars II 400 would be more suited to the size of your space.
If your gonna get a Mars II, then why not ask Tina from Mars Hydro, here in the forums, what she would recommend?
Here's the link to the Mars Hydro section - https://www.autoflower.org/forums/mars-hydro-sales-and-aftercare.190/
Can't wait to see the journal when you get it!:thumbsup:

micro grows are so much fun to watch compared to a big grow,always more going on.
but micro grows arnt too good at providing a continuous supply.that 2x3 would come in handy,cant wait to see it up and running.will you still use the pc as veg or standalone ?
i grow in a 2x3 ish sow a seed every 21 days.small crops but the variety is there,keeps me ticking over nicely.
stellar cab stellar grow,enjoy
:pighug:

HI@Greensleeves,the coverage of Mars II 1200 is 4x4,so it's a little large for your 2x2 tent, and also it will cost your much more. You can try the Mars II 400 (coverage is 2.5x2.5) or reflector 48 (coverage is 2x2). Just my recommendation.

Back