Mephisto Genetics ArTiSaNaL 2018 Testers (let there be light!)

Day 25.
Cookie Stomper.
Highly excited about this gal as well.
Hopefully she keeps that sour stomper open structure.
Doing absolutely fantastic, as are they all in tester group. Leaf tucking is only training being used on any of these testers.
Day 25. Cookie Stomper
1519568666500.jpg
1519568710644.jpg

1519578649500.jpg
1519578672159.jpg
1519578697013.jpg
Just gotta update this girl again this week.
Strawberry Nuggets, day 25.
ONLY complaint. It's a fight to keep leaves tucked!!!
Shes praying so hard to lights. Every time i come back in room, all leaves are untucked again lol...
Day 25-Strawberry Nuggets
1519578649500.jpg
1519578672159.jpg

How bout a shot of a 60 day plant about to go in dark for couple days. Sour Crinkle. Grape crinkle pheno. Two going right now, but this one rocketed to finish. Will be about 2.5-3.5ish ounces on this ultra greasy girl.
The other pheno is going to yield MUCH more. This gals quality is on a whole other level. These two girls were fed sensi, sensizym, bud candy, b-52, and overdrive.
1519619452326.jpg
1519619503107.jpg
1519619597750.jpg

Im not sure if the buds are supposed to be greasy...did you spray with neem recently? :chimp:
Oh trust me! You want your buds to be greasy like this.
This thing pumped out so much oils!!!
Highest trich coverage i've ever seen.
And No. I never spray with anything. At least not after bloom sets in hard.
When growing mephisto genetics greasy crystaly buds is in the forecast.

Never heard of grease coming out of buds until pressed or extracted for concentrates, Trichs yes but not grease......i guess its just your way of expressing happiness-great grow

Have 3 MGs going currently bud,careful with that grease :gassy:..............:crying:
[HASHTAG]#bacongreaseforthewin[/HASHTAG]:point:

You've never seen an extra oily plant?
Greasy-oily...
When your girls are pushing those essential oils to the max, your flowers will have an almost oily sheen, and absolutely ridiculous coverage.
If your growing mephisto genetics, youll eventually know what im saying.
Certain phenotypes will have heavier oil production than others.
For instance, last black Friday sale, mephisto put out a special phenotype blue toof. Mitch said it was special do to its greasyness. Its actually quite a prevalent way of describing such a plant.
Not my way of expressing happyness with result of plant. Unless its because of aforementioned reason.
Like i said, grow mephisto enough and you'll soon understand what a greasy pheno is. And why you want them

Everything looking good man [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk
Thanks. Best start yet. I feel anyway.
And all organics on testers, with gbd super soil ammendment. Healthy happy hungry teenagers at this point. Most are ready to get to own lights. By Sunday all will be there.
Will even be leaving my hps plugged in to finish an auto liver plant. All testers will have own led. Really loving led. How is that telos treating you?
G.Northern may be a spring purchase

View attachment 870186 View attachment 870187 View attachment 870188 Just gotta update this girl again this week.
Strawberry Nuggets, day 25.
ONLY complaint. It's a fight to keep leaves tucked!!!
Shes praying so hard to lights. Every time i come back in room, all leaves are untucked again lol...
Day 25-Strawberry Nuggets
View attachment 870186 View attachment 870187
I hear you. Some of my leaves were so big and stems were very thick. I wound up doing some defoliating, I usually don’t like to but it was too much of a battle. They look great Mr.CHeeZe!

Back