Any help on Soil Mixing

normal small.LOL by that I mean essentially an auto dose of 8-12 drops per gallon every other watering as ya do is all. or another small yet normal dose for autos strain depending is 1/2 tsp. almost never more than that most times in a fair soil.

and the smell in the tote should be open and aired out then washed with warm/hot water and a small few drops of bleach and/or soap and left to air dry and air out overnight once you towel dry it. should air out quickly. or just some soap n water n give her a quick scrubbing.

the grams still throw me LOL early morning stoned :D lmao!!

but using the info as a template ,I would imagine that thats a better mix. how many grams makes a cup generally speaking? i know it varys just due to the density of varying powders n things. but happy growing dude,and hit me up if you need anything.

normal small.LOL by that I mean essentially an auto dose of 8-12 drops per gallon every other watering as ya do is all. or another small yet normal dose for autos strain depending is 1/2 tsp. almost never more than that most times in a fair soil.

and the smell in the tote should be open and aired out then washed with warm/hot water and a small few drops of bleach and/or soap and left to air dry and air out overnight once you towel dry it. should air out quickly. or just some soap n water n give her a quick scrubbing.

the grams still throw me LOL early morning stoned :D lmao!!

but using the info as a template ,I would imagine that thats a better mix. how many grams makes a cup generally speaking? i know it varys just due to the density of varying powders n things. but happy growing dude,and hit me up if you need anything.
Thanks man, can you see what you think of my soil mix idea? I posted on page 2. Not sure how much Lime to add.

you have 12-13 gallons of soil and imo thats too much perlite. another 5 gallons. if its a heavy thick texture it could work but if its a decently textured and well to do soil base you should only need upward of 3-4 gallons tops I would think, and 10LBs of castings right about and 3/4 cup of lime powder or 1 cup of pellet lime and left to blend for almost a week and that'll be ok. and 3/4 cup of the trace pick up dust.thats how I would mix that,awfully similar at any rate.

Back