Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Or is that like a staff member @Mossy type thing? I just wanna be able to test the @RocBudInc gear if there is the opportunity
I've had no badges added either and I asked more than once but to be fair it was when the ANF server thing was happening. So you go back and forth to Texas and Colorado? all summer or wat that sounds interesting. Do you plan to move to Colorado?

I've had no badges added either and I asked more than once but to be fair it was when the ANF server thing was happening. So you go back and forth to Texas and Colorado? all summer or wat that sounds interesting. Do you plan to move to Colorado?
Lol I was just discussing this with my biz partner. I plan on running 4 LAG’s from March to sept. Then surf at my spot in rincon PR for the month of October, in Austin for the holidays, then either back to PR til March or maybe split that between Kauai HI and rincon. That’s the plan any way

Lol I was just discussing this with my biz partner. I plan on running 4 LAG’s from March to sept. Then surf at my spot in rincon PR for the month of October, in Austin for the holidays, then either back to PR til March or maybe split that between Kauai HI and rincon. That’s the plan any way
That sounds awesome well be safe and have some fun and good food that's the best about going different places I don't eat fruit or veggies so the meats are cool to check out for me like kangaroo jerked goat ect well anyways sending good vibes and karma ur way bud.

That sounds awesome well be safe and have some fun and good food that's the best about going different places I don't eat fruit or veggies so the meats are cool to check out for me like kangaroo jerked goat ect well anyways sending good vibes and karma ur way bud.
Thanks my friend. Hopefully I will be able to do your genetics justice for a long time to come

So beans are goin in next Friday! The lineup will be

1 royal gorilla X Hubbasquach survivor from the great fire of 20 @Fitzy
2 white crack
2gold glue
5 auto bluesXsour bubbly
5 triple D(dark devilXdiesel) again Fitzy gear
5-7 @RocBudInc cookies n chem v2 recommendation of @Mizzo81
and lastly 3 @Heirloom genetics gear-he’s a new indi breeder that we are goin to test some of his gear in the ole DF LAG2000 he’s got some really interesting lookin stuff as far as old skool genetics turned auto. I’m very interested in the blueberry strain that he says finishes in 8 weeks.
So the next update will be the greenhouse back up and ready to rock.

Back