Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Ok I said next update would be the spot back up and goin but I decided to put down the panda plastic. I think @Fitzy had suggested it so here ya go. We will see how it does. And here are my hardwired plugs. @pop22 no more electrical issues hopefully also @Heirloom genetics this is my current thread
375FA64C-733E-49B6-BA50-3E51F50CC4B7.jpeg
6598B99D-A25A-4131-A650-DF16F7A1E4F1.jpeg

Looks very nice bud I think it will be a great improvement
Thanks bud. A coupe more safety features
Like a hardeeboard shelf for my ballasts and hardeeboard platform for my Heater. Then re wrap in in clear plastic, put the lights back up and plant. So I figure I have 6 hours or so of work by myself and if my stepdad helps 2 lol

Oh yeah I get where your going with this . Very nice my man, There is something about sunshine grown that cannot be duplicated. Then give your self the co trip of an indoor space and BOOM !!
Yep that’s exactly the theory. I’ve been workin on it for 6 years or so and I am just a few months away from being able to make it all run at full capacity

I just got back from my quick trip to Austin and just dropped this round into shot glasses. So this is the lineup.
6 @RocBudInc cookies n chem v2
3 roc’s auto mix
8 @Fitzy triple D
1 fitzy royal gorilla X hubbasquach
5 Mephisto auto blues X sour bubbly
2 Mephisto white crack.

should have the LAG2000 back up and running full speed tomorrow evening. Here we go....... again lol

Back