Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Well not literally anyways lol.
The funnier part is this is not the first time the dream farm has experienced trial by fire. I will go back and find in my large LAG thread where I was blasting dabs and made a real real dumb mistake. Long story short
EF5407CA-E3FD-4B44-96B1-FD4FEC3A61F3.jpeg

The funnier part is this is not the first time the dream farm has experienced trial by fire. I will go back and find in my large LAG thread where I was blasting dabs and made a real real dumb mistake. Long story short View attachment 1220503
Some people just take a little longer to learn lol. I remember that. I think finally with a few more years wisdom this time the lesson will stick lol. That all being said I wonder if this dream farm thread should be moved to general autoflower genetics area?

The funnier part is this is not the first time the dream farm has experienced trial by fire. I will go back and find in my large LAG thread where I was blasting dabs and made a real real dumb mistake. Long story short View attachment 1220503
Damn!
Kinda looks like my back did when a little retard OPENED a main steam valve bypass instead of slightly CRACKING it. I beat his ass and then passed out from the pain. MF'er followed orders to the T after that!

So you make ur own concentrates too?
Of course lol. If it comes to the plant we all love I basically do it all. But yeah makin BHO and squishin rosin is provably my favorite part of the whole process. Mainly the making of the bho cause chemistry is mah jam

Of course lol. If it comes to the plant we all love I basically do it all. But yeah makin BHO and squishin rosin is provably my favorite part of the whole process. Mainly the making of the bho cause chemistry is mah jam
I personally prefer a well done butane product over the rosin I got 2 presses and they are good for travel but if I can wait 40hrs or so the flavor is sooo much more and I've noticed rosin loses a lot of terps bc of the temps not to mention the quality is the same high wise but not yield so I have a hard time wanting to use my presses. I started with grain alcohol and still enjoy it but it's not cost effective with out a rotary vape I picked up a short path distilation setup just need the chiller and a better cold trap. Hopefully will be able to move soon so I can set that up and learn that. Love to see some pics when you do some again. Also have you noticed that the quality is just as good as anything I've legally bought lol have also noticed the chillier the ambient temp around your vac chamber the better the quality I've brought it down to 70 so far and definitely a difference compared to 90 to 95

I personally prefer a well done butane product over the rosin I got 2 presses and they are good for travel but if I can wait 40hrs or so the flavor is sooo much more and I've noticed rosin loses a lot of terps bc of the temps not to mention the quality is the same high wise but not yield so I have a hard time wanting to use my presses. I started with grain alcohol and still enjoy it but it's not cost effective with out a rotary vape I picked up a short path distilation setup just need the chiller and a better cold trap. Hopefully will be able to move soon so I can set that up and learn that. Love to see some pics when you do some again. Also have you noticed that the quality is just as good as anything I've legally bought lol have also noticed the chillier the ambient temp around your vac chamber the better the quality I've brought it down to 70 so far and definitely a difference compared to 90 to 95
Hmmmm interesting yeah that’s my next step is to get my Distillation setup rockin.

Back