Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Ok so I got my clear plastic in today! I was expecting it NEXT Friday. And I got my replacement lights on Tuesday, along with my new pots. So I am pretty sure I can start I. The next couple days. As soon as my Rocbudinc order comes I will be rockin and rollin
That and hso are the only genetics I'm considering purchasing nothing but great looking plants that seem to be very stable any plant can look sweet when 100% pampered but when I see the large difference in grow capability weather it's bc setup or wat every all the genetics look fire which can't be said for many others just wish they were 5$ to 7$ ea considering but it seems you get wat u pay for atleast. I actually contacted them directly to see about payment and they got back to me within the hr which is fantastic. Thinking of picking up g roc but we will see.

That and hso are the only genetics I'm considering purchasing nothing but great looking plants that seem to be very stable any plant can look sweet when 100% pampered but when I see the large difference in grow capability weather it's bc setup or wat every all the genetics look fire which can't be said for many others just wish they were 5$ to 7$ ea considering but it seems you get wat u pay for atleast. I actually contacted them directly to see about payment and they got back to me within the hr which is fantastic. Thinking of picking up g roc but we will see.
Yeah they all have looked Fire for about the last year that he has been on here. I think I’ve seen probably 30 or 40 maybe and they are fire af.

Yeah they all have looked Fire for about the last year that he has been on here. I think I’ve seen probably 30 or 40 maybe and they are fire af.
Kinda hope they release some auto regs as I would be even more interested but I've seen them here and a few other places there photos were the first ones I saw and then I seen iced gushers and was really impressed so I'm excited to not only see you grow them but also how the genetics perform there. I'm also curious to see how heavy terps are bc that lacking in some strains that would be otherwise fire so I hope you can let me know @ the end. There is a photo genetics company in Colorado that won't release the genetics if they don't test higher than 7% I think is there cut of point I want that in auto lol.

Good deal to get the order sooner. Now to get the farm back on track.
Yessir! I will have beans planted next Friday. I am flyin back to Texas for a couple days on Friday so I am planing to drop my beans right before I leave so my folks don’t have to do a lot as far as watering or anything. But this allows me to get everything super dialed in and right. Honestly what I should have done the first time lol.
Oh hey and on an unrelated note about becoming a gladiator. I was under the impression that all I had to do was have a completed grow then tag global mods. I did that but nothin seemed to have changed up by my name. Is There something else I need to do?

Yessir! I will have beans planted next Friday. I am flyin back to Texas for a couple days on Friday so I am planing to drop my beans right before I leave so my folks don’t have to do a lot as far as watering or anything. But this allows me to get everything super dialed in and right. Honestly what I should have done the first time lol.
Oh hey and on an unrelated note about becoming a gladiator. I was under the impression that all I had to do was have a completed grow then tag global mods. I did that but nothin seemed to have changed up by my name. Is There something else I need to do?
I'm not sure how to do that so I'll ask.

I see that it says I got the gladiator test badge. But I’m talkin about the yellow AFN gladiator thingy. Is that different? I’m so confused lol @bushmasterar15
Hang on trying to get the info. I can only give badges and think admin have to put up the rest.

Back