Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

No mo electrical issues hopefully. @pop22
68616DD3-7600-434D-B5DF-1C1637424DC8.jpeg
500135A9-8501-4F2C-9C11-014821741CA5.jpeg
4E49999C-91E3-4C29-A2B6-49DEB782BB6E.jpeg

You ever think about putting panda plastic on ur floor? The ladies certainly look good keep it up .
I actually think I might try it out now that I have to rearrange anyway. I am going to put another couple vents at the bottom so I think it should be ok.

That's awesome man glad to see your back up almost and ur lucky it's dry my bedroom today 82 degrees and 75% humidity so that's my intake air temp no room for dehue or AC lol so it makes this difficult wat is ur average humidity outside? It's like 20% max this time of year or more and in fall how much of a change is there? It's pretty crazy how many different micro climates there are in places like Colorado,Utah ect when I lived in MD by Frostberg it could be hailing and crazy thunder ect but @ bottom it's light rain with like no wind. Do you get anything like that?

That's awesome man glad to see your back up almost and ur lucky it's dry my bedroom today 82 degrees and 75% humidity so that's my intake air temp no room for dehue or AC lol so it makes this difficult wat is ur average humidity outside? It's like 20% max this time of year or more and in fall how much of a change is there? It's pretty crazy how many different micro climates there are in places like Colorado,Utah ect when I lived in MD by Frostberg it could be hailing and crazy thunder ect but @ bottom it's light rain with like no wind. Do you get anything like that?
Oh yeah it’s dry here I don’t think it ever gets above 20% ambiant humidity here. And yep it can be raining and humid 15 miles away in the mountains and sunny and dry af here. That’s kinda been my whole approach is try to see how controllable I can make an outside grow.

Ok so I got my clear plastic in today! I was expecting it NEXT Friday. And I got my replacement lights on Tuesday, along with my new pots. So I am pretty sure I can start I. The next couple days. As soon as my Rocbudinc order comes I will be rockin and rollin

Back