Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Damn HEEHAW luck! Sorry to hear man!!!
Aww it ain’t nothin out of the ordinary for me up here. This is the 3rd round of plants I’ve killed all at once. But the greenhouse will be rebuilt and back running in a few days. The lesson learned this time. Don’t try to half ass the electrical.

If travel wasn't what it is, I'd come out and wire it for you!
I appreciate it bud. I just took an ill advised risk and I knew it wasn’t smart but did it anyway. The universe had taught me that is not a good idea lol. Not the worst thing I guess I needed to learn this lesson

Tradgedy strikes again. Electrical fire takes down the greenhouse. Now I gotta rebuild it and start again. Grrrrrrrrr

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!
So sorry to hear.
At least you're safe, and (most of?) your babies are okay.

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!
So sorry to hear.
At least you're safe, and (most of?) your babies are okay.
Nope they all died. Sucks but it ain’t the worst. I am more dedicated to growin autos than anyone I know. This is just a minor setback for a major comeback

Tradgedy strikes again. Electrical fire takes down the greenhouse. Now I gotta rebuild it and start again. GrrrrrrrrrView attachment 1214971
Hey man, dont mess around with rigging electrical. If it gets wet, it can cause issues so easily. Be careful with extension cords if you use any. I had 1 blow up in my hands a few months ago. My whole hand was black, burned, and blistered badly. Silver Nitrate is a mircle on burns. Anyways, I think my extension cord somehow got wet and shorted out. I used the cord for my sons pitching machine one day, he plugged it into the wall. When I plugged his pitching machine in, it sparked immediately. Luckily it was my hand and not my 10 year olds, it woukd have screwed him up good. Leason learned. Be extra careful with electricity, better safe than sorry. You can replac8e plants and possesions, not lives. Be safe, slow

Nope they all died. Sucks but it ain’t the worst. I am more dedicated to growin autos than anyone I know. This is just a minor setback for a major comeback

That's the spirit!
Rise from the ashes like a phoenix!

That the biggest problem with people in general I do it myself maybe not with plant but with cars house work ect we all do things we no can be dangerous unroll it bites us in the ass for example I use to work on cars on pea stone rocks and worse than that I would use bottle jacks and scissor jacks on the rocks no jackstands like an idiot and learned wat happens when fails or tips over not fun and lucky I didn't loose any body parts or die but we get comfortable cutting corners and bc if it works we don't think twice about it bc it's working then the next time you do the same bc it was fine last time. Hope you can get things back to normal soon I'm sending good vibes and karma ur way bud

That the biggest problem with people in general I do it myself maybe not with plant but with cars house work ect we all do things we no can be dangerous unroll it bites us in the ass for example I use to work on cars on pea stone rocks and worse than that I would use bottle jacks and scissor jacks on the rocks no jackstands like an idiot and learned wat happens when fails or tips over not fun and lucky I didn't loose any body parts or die but we get comfortable cutting corners and bc if it works we don't think twice about it bc it's working then the next time you do the same bc it was fine last time. Hope you can get things back to normal soon I'm sending good vibes and karma ur way bud
Thanks man and yeah that’s life. Shit happens, you just gotta roll with the punches and move on. It’ll be back up n runnin in a week or so

Back