Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Oh and quick question. The royal gorilla, what is that made up of
It's Royal Queen Seeds so I'm not 100% on which one the used to cross gg4 to what ever there breeding auto is I always wondered because they have Royal cheese Royal kush ect so I my have to inquire about that I've seen in some of mephistos descriptions a similar thing like a sativa leaning breeding auto I never found out wat that means will do some digging.

Just build a second greenhouse now, your gonna need it soon enough. And a new root cellar to hold all those jars.
Yeah eventually I will have 3 or 4 of these 8X12’s runnin for 4-6 months out of the year. But I don’t think I will get to do any more til spring. I miiiiight be able to do one more this winter but it’s lookin doubtful.

Here are some pictures from today. Most of em are takin all the way off now. Two weeks on and three are all supeeeer happy. That ole cO2 does wonders.
B37B0D73-8BC2-44C2-A90E-DBBA40314CC2.jpeg
04042D0B-5D46-4941-8CF0-4335BF319EC5.jpeg
D9CDBDEA-CABA-4D94-A72C-A2F8EF8A4FBD.jpeg
FF750940-4C8C-4E4C-B82E-D914AE145D87.jpeg
93BF3166-F429-4EE2-9CF5-1E73BD2AE4CA.jpeg
FFC9B017-3E05-4BDC-A79B-C4C53FE65FA2.jpeg

Yeah eventually I will have 3 or 4 of these 8X12’s runnin for 4-6 months out of the year. But I don’t think I will get to do any more til spring. I miiiiight be able to do one more this winter but it’s lookin doubtful.

Here are some pictures from today. Most of em are takin all the way off now. Two weeks on and three are all supeeeer happy. That ole cO2 does wonders. View attachment 1214280View attachment 1214281View attachment 1214282View attachment 1214283View attachment 1214284View attachment 1214285
You ever think about putting panda plastic on ur floor? The ladies certainly look good keep it up .

You ever think about putting panda plastic on ur floor? The ladies certainly look good keep it up .
Yes it thought about doing that but because the sun is so intense up here I am afraid the reflection would heating up too much. I can and will probably do it when the weather gets cooler

Yes it thought about doing that but because the sun is so intense up here I am afraid the reflection would heating up too much. I can and will probably do it when the weather gets cooler

What's your floor made up of?
You have the wood, we can see,
but do you have concrete, bricks underneath,
that will absorb the heat during the day, emit during the night?

Was wondering if it was something like that but wouldn't white reflect the heat? Just thinking out loud I know on intake manifolds on cars anything black or reflective like chrome is bad for dissipating heat maybe when you get the other setup going you can try that next year around this time of year I was asking NC I was wondering how much more light would bounce back up hopefully helping lower buds produce more ect. Also I'm going to have to have you try the Ripleys of x alpujarrana x ultimate x silverback crack as I think with the high altitude genetics from the alpujarrana will come through more as I really think environment can exacerbate certain traits and that could prove or disprove depending on other info gathered.

Was wondering if it was something like that but wouldn't white reflect the heat? Just thinking out loud I know on intake manifolds on cars anything black or reflective like chrome is bad for dissipating heat maybe when you get the other setup going you can try that next year around this time of year I was asking NC I was wondering how much more light would bounce back up hopefully helping lower buds produce more ect. Also I'm going to have to have you try the Ripleys of x alpujarrana x ultimate x silverback crack as I think with the high altitude genetics from the alpujarrana will come through more as I really think environment can exacerbate certain traits and that could prove or disprove depending on other info gathered.
Indeed. And yes I’m most cases the white would, and will in this case, reflect the heat and have it dissipate but it is just reflecting that heat back into the enclosed greenhouse which retains the heck outta heat. Also I would love to try that ripleys X with every Badass big plant on earth it seems lol
I definitely think that my environment can push these babies to the max. That’s the theory any way. Give em as much light, cO2, nutes and everything else that they can handle and see what happens lol

Back