Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

I've noticed especially outdoors humidity and temps are less of an issue atleast from my experiences if everything else is in the sweet spot it's not a big deal obviously everything in the sweet spot is wat we want but if I had to choose between other issues I would take the low humidity and high temp over almost every time. They look great besides that.
That is definitely my thoughts as well. They deal with the “natural” conditions much better and are much more tolerant of those things. When I close it up for the night the humidity does rise in there from the pots heating up and releasing water vapor. I am starting to think that is just a genetic thing, i looked back at @Ronin’s bum wine thread and at least one of the phenos looks to have some pretty taco type leaves without any heat stress, plus she is Th e biggest healthiest girl of the bunch so who knows lol. The temps are mellowing out here finally the last week has been pretty rough as far as temps go. But for the next 10’days nothin above about 85f so I’m happy about that and should see some really good growth in The next couple weeks

Maybe investing in a misting fan would be worthwhile.
Yeah I thought about that too. I can just make one though. And honestly because I have about a 4-5 mph breeze in my space I was just goin to put the misting hose around the door that is made of screen material. The temps are cooling down and that was the main reason I was going to do it.

I've noticed especially outdoors humidity and temps are less of an issue atleast from my experiences if everything else is in the sweet spot it's not a big deal obviously everything in the sweet spot is wat we want but if I had to choose between other issues I would take the low humidity and high temp over almost every time. They look great besides that.
That is definitely my thoughts as well. They deal with the “natural” conditions much better and are much more tolerant of those things. When I close it up for the night the humidity does rise in there from the pots heating up and releasing water vapor. I am starting to think that is just a genetic thing, i looked back at @Ronin’s bum wine thread and at least one of the phenos looks to have some pretty taco type leaves without any heat stress, plus she is Th e biggest healthiest girl of the bunch so who knows lol. The temps are mellowing out here finally the last week has been pretty rough as far as temps go. But for the next 10’days nothin above about 85f so I’m happy about that and should see some really good growth in The next couple weeks
Yeah I didnt think it was a big deal just thinking that was the cause it happens to me in the winter when humidity is hard to keep up. I’ve had wrinkled seedling turn into some of my biggest ladies so I don’t worry about it just two to spray them daily. Plus some meph strains have the crinkle genetics and tnisnis where it would show its head.

Yeah I didnt think it was a big deal just thinking that was the cause it happens to me in the winter when humidity is hard to keep up. I’ve had wrinkled seedling turn into some of my biggest ladies so I don’t worry about it just two to spray them daily. Plus some meph strains have the crinkle genetics and tnisnis where it would show its head.
My blue toof24 does that also as I looked bc I've grown more of those than any other strain.

My blue toof24 does that also as I looked bc I've grown more of those than any other strain.
Yeah I’m thinkin it is a combination of low humidity/ high temps and genetics. They are a little curled naturally and the environment isn’t helping lol. At any rate she is healthy and happy af.
Oh also I planted up 4 more royal gorillasquatch so that’s 5 total and I have another that has a nice radical that will be planted tomorrow. So that leaves only 2 that haven’t cracked, nice strong genes. Even if it’s 7/9 I consider that quality af!

There are no overcast days at the dream farm. Even when it is so overcast it feels like dusk, I still have a bright and sunny day in the dream farm solutions LAG2000
7CC125D5-7DC8-4807-9663-21EB2BDE7980.jpeg

Annnnd we have 8/9 sprouted for the royal gorilla X hubbasquach. Also the first has shown its head ready for an amazing life
That's awsome man you know if u didn't germ those other 5 u would got 1 or something that's my luck anyways lol

Back