Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

The gorilla squach is reg the squach24 is fem the tripple d and the Royal gorilla x hubbasquach is fem so depending which ones I'm mean technically the Royal gorilla cross could also be gorilla squach so that will hopefully she'd some light on it lmk which u started when ever u can.
lmao yeah I am dumb it’s the royal gorilla X hubbasquach I was just callin it gorillasquatch. I guess this would be royal gorillasquatch to be accurate.

And thanks everyone for the germination tips and tricks. I honestly think that if we are all germming at 95% or more then happy day for all. I just saw lots of folks talkin about the shot glass method since I’ve gotten back on and thought I would given it a go.

On another note I went ahead and cranked up the ole cO2 this evening. It is swinging from about 800 ppms to about 1100 and the temps are at 95. They are dropping slowly just cause it’s getting colder as the night goes on but hopefully I will be able to keep it above 90 al night. It’s been around 80 when I go check on it in the morning so I’m hopin with the heater it will stay above 90. All I know is it’s hot as balls in there. I’ve been sitting in there for 3 hours watching my ppms and temps and I thinkin lost 4 lbs From sweating.

On another note I went ahead and cranked up the ole cO2 this evening. It is swinging from about 800 ppms to about 1100 and the temps are at 95. They are dropping slowly just cause it’s getting colder as the night goes on but hopefully I will be able to keep it above 90 al night. It’s been around 80 when I go check on it in the morning so I’m hopin with the heater it will stay above 90. All I know is it’s hot as balls in there. I’ve been sitting in there for 3 hours watching my ppms and temps and I thinkin lost 4 lbs From sweating.

I'm at least 95F every day, no greenhouse!
But it's probably the carbon monoxide that's at 800 ppms in this city.............

Are CO2 requirements the same in dark hours as during light hours?
High school science class thinking -- plants use CO2 during the day, O2 during the night...
Is that correct?

I'm at least 95F every day, no greenhouse!
But it's probably the carbon monoxide that's at 800 ppms in this city.............

Are CO2 requirements the same in dark hours as during light hours?
High school science class thinking -- plants use CO2 during the day, O2 during the night...
Is that correct?
Yes but I have lights on at night in my greenhouse remember lol. So I don’t have a dark period. When I say at night I just mean when my HID lights are on. And the babies LOVED it. All of them look perky and super happy

Awesome setup! I have a friend that lives a bit outside of Denver, ~8000ft and I've been trying to convince him to build a small greenhouse on a secluded section of his property (has a few acres). If he does, I'll go out and help him. And document for a post here.

Awesome setup! I have a friend that lives a bit outside of Denver, ~8000ft and I've been trying to convince him to build a small greenhouse on a secluded section of his property (has a few acres). If he does, I'll go out and help him. And document for a post here.
I highly recommend it

hi pal i thought i would tag along for the ride i wish i had the weather to grow outdoors but it looks like i will just have to have my hidden garden in my tent :pass::cheers:

Back