Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

What's your floor made up of?
You have the wood, we can see,
but do you have concrete, bricks underneath,
that will absorb the heat during the day, emit during the night?
It’s funny my floor is wood and it’s built in a wood frame that allows about a 9 inches of air space below. What we did originally is break up a bunch of styrofoam insulation board and put it in that gap. Honestly I don’t know if it helped or hurt lol. But at some point when we get a concrete truck back out here I think I am goin to try and have them fill in that space if it’s possible.

I now have 20 babies above Ground. Waiting on the last 3 royal gorilla X hubbasquach to show their heads. But I can say I am officially off and runnin. Goin to fill my 100lb cO2 tank today and be ready to get these gals a goin. I should be building my scrog net in the next week or so.

I'm expecting a very bountiful harvest! YOU'VE been warned.....................lol!

:shooty:

I now have 20 babies above Ground. Waiting on the last 3 royal gorilla X hubbasquach to show their heads. But I can say I am officially off and runnin. Goin to fill my 100lb cO2 tank today and be ready to get these gals a goin. I should be building my scrog net in the next week or so.

I am expecting a very bountiful harvest also my friend. I am hopin I can get past 7 lbs for these 23 plants.
Lotta work!

I can come up and help trim! :hump:

Speaking of that, it's pretty low humidity up there, do you add a humidifier to get a slower dry?

Lotta work!

I can come up and help trim! :hump:

Speaking of that, it's pretty low humidity up there, do you add a humidifier to get a slower dry?
Nah I just throw em in my pump house which is cool because as the buds dry the humidity rises and it makes for a perfect dry time.

Tradgedy strikes again. Electrical fire takes down the greenhouse. Now I gotta rebuild it and start again. Grrrrrrrrr
72C619C9-4993-49AC-A884-50167E5FA633.jpeg

Back