Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Holy shit! Sorry to hear man. But luckily it was just the structure, not you, not others, and didn't spread to your casa. I'll be sure to tune in for next round. Hope you're back up in no time.

Holy shit! Sorry to hear man. But luckily it was just the structure, not you, not others, and didn't spread to your casa. I'll be sure to tune in for next round. Hope you're back up in no time.
Yeah it could have been a A LOT worse

I will have it back up and runnin in a week or so. No biggie
We sound a lot a like man brush that shit off and continue love it man wish we lived closer man we would have her back up before the next batch germed lol. I think this little set back will make you come back and kill it that much more.

We sound a lot a like man brush that shit off and continue love it man wish we lived closer man we would have her back up before the next batch germed lol. I think this little set back will make you come back and kill it that much more.
That’s what happened last time. You should read my first dream farm report. Killed over 100. Came back and smashed it, cause I learned what not to do. I would have it back up by tomorrow if I didn’t have to wait on shit from amazon to get here next week. But honestly I think I can salvage at least 1 light and my exhaust fan. So if that’s the case I will have em in Back in dirtwed of next week. The ONLY one to survive was a late sprouting royal gorilla X hubbasquach so it wasn’t a total loss lol. And she shall be named Phoenix cause she’s gonna rose from the ashes. It’s funny on my first round of 50 that I killed upon germination only ONE made it and it was a few weeks earlier to finish than the rest. So I am actually not that bummed because I can still watch somethin grow while the other catch up.

Don’t hang onto a history book or rest on your laurels. I feel like my past successes may have gotten me a little to comfortable, it’s honestly a wonder this never happened before because I have always taken the “if it turns on, the electrical must be fine” approach annnnnnnd that’s not a good one to have. So now we are digging a trench and running 2 dedicated 20 amp lines that will be in my LAG2000 so I will have actual plugs and boxes and no extension cords.
I am also building a hardee board space for my electrical components and my propane heater.
I believe that every single thing in my life happens for a reason. Sometimes I get to know what that reason is and sometimes not. I don’t know if I will ever really get why this happened, so I will try and take the lesson and figure out what happened and how to avoid it happening again

Don’t hang onto a history book or rest on your laurels. I feel like my past successes may have gotten me a little to comfortable, it’s honestly a wonder this never happened before because I have always taken the “if it turns on, the electrical must be fine” approach annnnnnnd that’s not a good one to have. So now we are digging a trench and running 2 dedicated 20 amp lines that will be in my LAG2000 so I will have actual plugs and boxes and no extension cords.
I am also building a hardee board space for my electrical components and my propane heater.
I believe that every single thing in my life happens for a reason. Sometimes I get to know what that reason is and sometimes not. I don’t know if I will ever really get why this happened, so I will try and take the lesson and figure out what happened and how to avoid it happening again
I almost always figure out the failure especially when it's something like this or cars HVAC ect you can find out why it may take time to figure out wat happened but it takes effort and research I've been forced all my life due the lack of money but no I no where I can save money to make up for costly items. This lesson was reinforced more with cars with cheating out on headgaskets not worth it (ask me how I know lol) but other things arnt a problem like valve cover dress up kit 100 or 20$ it works fine cheap intercoolers fans ect. Can't wait to see how it comes out it should stand the test of time now. Hope you get the stuff you need quickly.

Sometimes it's like do it right and the spend the money the first time otherwise it ends up feeling like "Just my freaking luck!". I had issues building several light fixtures ignoring certain things then getting pissed when good money was wasted and they had to be redone.

I'm with @Fitzy in doing things the shade tree way knowing that I know better but still doing it anyway. I've been electrocuted welding, wiring appliances, and had my pickup fall on me because I jacked it with no stands on a incline lol.

Can you get pictures of the new electrical later? Good luck - watching excitedly.

Sometimes it's like do it right and the spend the money the first time otherwise it ends up feeling like "Just my freaking luck!". I had issues building several light fixtures ignoring certain things then getting pissed when good money was wasted and they had to be redone.

I'm with @Fitzy in doing things the shade tree way knowing that I know better but still doing it anyway. I've been electrocuted welding, wiring appliances, and had my pickup fall on me because I jacked it with no stands on a incline lol.

Can you get pictures of the new electrical later? Good luck - watching excitedly.
Yeah I will take picture tomorrow. I gotta get the 300 amp wire tomorrow. I’ve got two 30 amp plugs and i just got done digging the trench to bury it.

Back