Lighting All LED Indoor Grow- Quantum Boards vs AutoCob's

Here's a shot of my Sunflower in the Auto tent:

IMG_20171228_230746.jpg

And here's a shot of the bigger of the Sour Hounds

IMG_20171228_230800.jpg

Hope everyone had a good Xmas thanks for checking in
:peace:

Tonight's update, I went in misted the clones, and just sat there looking at my garden. And I'm pretty fucking happy with where things are at right now, the trick now will be to keep it going and not mess it up right lol. I was contemplating firing up the flower tent and moving a few plants over but decided to wait more. These things keep bushing out and growing but not sexing WTF lol............I REALLY want to toss the bigger dark plasma and the fookies into the flower tent..........we will see........anyways here some pics in no particular order, even the damn sunflower is on beast mode lol........

Thanks for checking in
:peace:

IMG_20171229_192841.jpg
IMG_20171229_193657.jpg
IMG_20171229_193729.jpg
IMG_20171229_193807.jpg
IMG_20171229_193815.jpg
IMG_20171229_193826.jpg
IMG_20171229_193915.jpg

Wouldnt expect any more at this stage, things are spot on. The addition of the flood tables are going to really set the grow space off too. With synthetics I occasionally water to run off while being automated. Before I was watering to runoff nearly every other day. With the flood tables you don’t have to worry as much about watering exactly as the table will catch it and can help increase humidity if needed. If not just vac it out. Not many people using dyna-grow either. I absolutely love their mag-pro. I start pouring it in during flower and the plants responded so well to it. Really really think this is going to be your best grow yet. The veg tent looks like it’s going to be madness!

Wouldnt expect any more at this stage, things are spot on. The addition of the flood tables are going to really set the grow space off too. With synthetics I occasionally water to run off while being automated. Before I was watering to runoff nearly every other day. With the flood tables you don’t have to worry as much about watering exactly as the table will catch it and can help increase humidity if needed. If not just vac it out. Not many people using dyna-grow either. I absolutely love their mag-pro. I start pouring it in during flower and the plants responded so well to it. Really really think this is going to be your best grow yet. The veg tent looks like it’s going to be madness!

Thanks brother you have been a huge help. And you know me I learned old school with HID's and nutes at first. Shit I grew my first auto's under T5's in my veg tent for half a year at least lol...........the Flora Nova line to me is an excellent line and largely underestimated, and it's one part so easy to use. Their bloom is awesome and probably the only brand bloom nute I have used that I would not add any kind of booster too. As for Dyna Grow I love their Silica and it's cheap, and their KLN is bad ass for cloning I will get some again soon for my cloner I use to run that with the Flora Nova bloom and get great roots on my cuts and fast...........

As for the veg tent, it's crazy man these 6500K COB's are the only LED's I have used that I can veg with like I use to with my 600 watt Blue MH if not better. And I'm running less than 50% of the watts in the same space as before..............I am just waiting man because these plants are taking forever to sex out I'm getting impatient lol and the flower tent is empty and I'm dying for my first flowers vegged under the 6500K and Flowered under the 3K...................I'm getting really excited about the auto's in the 4x8 even though most of the plants are not typical huge yielders. The Sour Hound is no stranger to me and I always got 3 zips per plant minimum under the 600W HID running 4 per 3x3 and training them. The Skywalkers are from the seeds I made and looking good. The seeds were easily double the size of the originals from Mephisto I am curious if this will translate into more vigorous plants and wonder if it's because the seeded plant was "organic" not sure we shall see soon. It just feels good to be getting things dialed in. We need to chat about Blumats in the near future bud :)

Ohhhh flora nova, I ran the flora duo for about 2 years and decided I wanted to try the nova myself. Luckily I did some research as I almost had 2 gallons in my room when I found out these 2 are nearly identical. The nova is stronger by about 25%. It’s also about 25% more expensive and requires 25% less. Go figure. Nearly identical bottles besides the 25% part. Imagine if GH was as smart as advanced they would call it the connoisseur line and really raise the rates.

Ohhhh flora nova, I ran the flora duo for about 2 years and decided I wanted to try the nova myself. Luckily I did some research as I almost had 2 gallons in my room when I found out these 2 are nearly identical. The nova is stronger by about 25%. It’s also about 25% more expensive and requires 25% less. Go figure. Nearly identical bottles besides the 25% part. Imagine if GH was as smart as advanced they would call it the connoisseur line and really raise the rates.

Shhhhhhhhhhh don't even put that out there to me the Nova line is one of the best kept secrets of the industry for the quality product vs the price lol. I don't do ppm's I do EC and it's such a piece of cake to adjust for EC when using a 1 part nute :)

With the blumats you should definitly have flood tables in. They aren’t perfect but they are as close as it comes. Occasionally I do have one that I set to high and there is a puddle in the table. I also haven’t watered in the past 7 days. I actually can’t either without running 300 feet of hose as the lines coming to my grow are completely frozen. Half full res gives me another week. The beauty is I bought atleast 2 of everything from their site so helping you get a good setup is easy. You’ll love them.

Shhhhhhhhhhh don't even put that out there to me the Nova line is one of the best kept secrets of the industry for the quality product vs the price lol. I don't do ppm's I do EC and it's such a piece of cake to adjust for EC when using a 1 part nute :)

lol, similar schedule too I believe. In veg 2-1 grow bloom, transition 2-2 grow bloom and in flower 1-2 grow bloom.

Anytime a new grower asks me what I suggest to start with I tell them Flora Nova. Especially in coco. I don't use it all the time but always have a bottle around.

Anytime a new grower asks me what I suggest to start with I tell them Flora Nova. Especially in coco. I don't use it all the time but always have a bottle around.
I use to run in drain to waste in coco this is my first time using it any other way with the pro mix BX so we will see how it goes. I just did the first feed with the Nova grow and what not a day or so ago. But I don't expect any issues.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back