Lighting All LED Indoor Grow- Quantum Boards vs AutoCob's

So today I dropped my germinating seeds into dirt, (6) Skywalker that I got from my last one, and (2) Auto Gorilla from a friend who says he thinks I will do well with them as he has. Let's see lot's of pressure on that one he wants to see if I can pull seeds from the AG too lol so we will see. I also took down the one Deep Blue C that was furthest ahead and had faded nicely. Still waiting on (2) more Skywalkers and (2) more Deep Blue C.

I watered all the little babies but the bigger plants are fine still as they got water/food yesterday.. The sunflower is still growing nicely as well.

Need to germ (2) more Auto seeds so I can run 9 per half of the 4x8 so let's see what I pop........

Shot of the stripped down girls from veg

IMG_20171218_023858.jpg

Few shots of the Auto tent

IMG_20171218_023915.jpg
IMG_20171218_023928.jpg
IMG_20171218_023953.jpg

And a side by side of the (2) 3x3's

IMG_20171218_024020.jpg

Looks like I will be starting the new year as a busy grower lol.........

Thanks for checking in
:peace:

So today I dropped my germinating seeds into dirt, (6) Skywalker that I got from my last one, and (2) Auto Gorilla from a friend who says he thinks I will do well with them as he has. Let's see lot's of pressure on that one he wants to see if I can pull seeds from the AG too lol so we will see. I also took down the one Deep Blue C that was furthest ahead and had faded nicely. Still waiting on (2) more Skywalkers and (2) more Deep Blue C.

I watered all the little babies but the bigger plants are fine still as they got water/food yesterday.. The sunflower is still growing nicely as well.

Need to germ (2) more Auto seeds so I can run 9 per half of the 4x8 so let's see what I pop........

Shot of the stripped down girls from veg

View attachment 840778

Few shots of the Auto tent

View attachment 840779 View attachment 840780 View attachment 840781

And a side by side of the (2) 3x3's

View attachment 840782

Looks like I will be starting the new year as a busy grower lol.........

Thanks for checking in
:peace:

I don’t think you’ll do well I know you will do well. The grow after your first AG grow will have a minimum of 3 lbs in the 4x8. I’m actually thinking more like 3.5-4 lbs. High lights in veg while flattening the plants out out. Heavy phosphorus and a slamming tent in 70 days.

I don’t think you’ll do well I know you will do well. The grow after your first AG grow will have a minimum of 3 lbs in the 4x8. I’m actually thinking more like 3.5-4 lbs. High lights in veg while flattening the plants out out. Heavy phosphorus and a slamming tent in 70 days.
Talk about putting the pressure on me lol. Well we shall see. I just got the first half of the 4x8 setup with the (6) sour hound seedlings. I am doing pro mix bx mixed with organic rice hulls and will be going with nutes this run. All plants in Grass Roots fabric pots like i use to do. Let's see what happens more updates and pics to come later. Snuck in a shot of my deep blue C from today's chop.

8832db5a708bbb4a09f1e038f68b1e57.jpg
66aa5f23e14d89a0deb0ee54f7e8228b.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Early AM Xmas Eve update.......

I am very proud of how this plant is coming along and it has a few special traits unlike it's two sibling's I hope it's a girl and I think this one is we shall see. The longer she grows the more I like her, this is my second strain Nightmare Kush (Satori X Narcotic Kush Auto)

IMG_20171223_214625.jpg

Here's a shot of the veg tent, all the plants were watered and fed. Ionic Grow, Cal-Mag Plus, and Ful-Power. Everyone was sprayed down with my Method 1 PPS as well. Then I went on and did bend tops (LST) let's see how they bounce back, plants seem to really like the COB's higher up and the 6500K spectrum for veg (had success with these in the recent past)

IMG_20171223_234718.jpg

And last but not least the big boy tent. Temps are steady at 80, and humidity at around 45% right now with the weather swings etc. I am VERY satisfied with how this run is starting off and really liking the Pro Mix BX mixed with the rice hulls and going back to nutes so far. I am excited about this run and have high expectations of myself. Even my Sunflower is blowing up LOL

IMG_20171223_235645.jpg

Lol if I ever set something up like this in the house, the wife would absolutely destroy me lol.

keep em green brotha
The only way to handle a situation like this is to set up a bed for her in the basement and fill your bedroom with plants. I doubt she would mind.

Back