#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

@budelee - Yep, I'm still in the game. I was hoping to develop a trio of dental hygienists to choose from (Sweet Tooth, Toof Decay and Toofless Alien), but my six attempts to germinate the Mephisto seeds all failed. So I'm marching on with just Barneys Farm Sweet Tooth. She is on day 17 in an AutoPot with BioTabs under an Amare SE450.
View attachment 753234 View attachment 753235
The Sweet Tooth is in the back right pot. The two on the left are Fastbuds GSCs that are contenders over in the Fastbuds Grow Battle II thread. Cheers all.
Awe mang! Thats not good news, im having some issues as well, my seeds are bout a year and i kept em cool/dark but im looking at all kinda blank spots where plants should be!! How many grow have you done with the autopots?

@budelee - this is my 1st grow with AutoPots and my 1st grow with Biotabs. Furthermore, this is only my 2nd grow of weed of any kind under any circumstances. Call me silly, or call me confident due to the wealth of support and information here on AFN. Anyway, I like to learn, experience, and do things as effectively as possible. These AFN competitions are a great way to see lots of very experienced growers chronicling their expertise along the same timeline. Who could ask for a better "school." :jump:

Kings Kush, Super Lemon Haze, Malana Bomb and Wild Thai Ryder.

Not sure which one I will put up! We have until the 22nd yea?

f6

@budelee - this is my 1st grow with AutoPots and my 1st grow with Biotabs. Furthermore, this is only my 2nd grow of weed of any kind under any circumstances. Call me silly, or call me confident due to the wealth of support and information here on AFN. Anyway, I like to learn, experience, and do things as effectively as possible. These AFN competitions are a great way to see lots of very experienced growers chronicling their expertise along the same timeline. Who could ask for a better "school." :jump:
You are on point!! I have been interested in an autopot system but have no experience with them.. You are right, we do have a forum for that

We have till the 22nd of June to pick a plant right?

Will most likely be choosing from my set of fastbud girls gsc and gg here they're after being tied up and on day 18 my mephisto girls just sprouted a few days ago thinking those won't be finished by then good thing we have time to choose
581766897b7817e0ef0f44d70a3e74f5.jpg
da88a58dd0259fa27aed3510288b95d4.jpg

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Im on the 9th day and got them in the big buckets and got the CMH bulbs set up.Im really loving the LUX readings im getting and the spectrum.Its like daylight indoors.Heat is really not an issue so i will keep them in open reflectors.its running right at 76-77 degrees around the canopy.For the record my moneys on [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG]
See you'll at the finish line.
DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

Back