#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

If i win i have over 500 seeds of the strain im running in this contest.I could send out a dozen to the winner.Wait a minute that would be to myself lol.Anyway heres the last time your gonna see mine in the tote.There going in the buckets tommorrow under twin 315W CMH.
Anyone curious of soil vs DWC here is my comparison of the two.Nothing against you dirt growers but if you dial in your solution and have the water temps right these plants grow like there from another planet in this setup.all seeds sprouted the same day give or take a few hours lol.The ones in the dirt have been given the same amount of nutrients.
If anyone is ever interested in my setup and how i configured everything i would be more than willing to walk them through it step by step.

20170522_224545.jpg

Last day in the tote 8 days old,Normally would leave them in there another week but since this is a battle gotta get the ball rolling.

20170522_224539.jpg

Update time View attachment 752738View attachment 752739 the first four to pop include these two Portal Regs, maybe therrd a male in there.. They look pissed at the soil i have them in... I still have some germing, i dont wanna give up on em this early
Is that 66 with the lights on?your about 12 degrees below anywhere i would wanna be with seedlings.seedling need about 78 to 80 with higher humidity.I always drop temp a little towards end and drop humidity also.

Is that 66 with the lights on?your about 12 degrees below anywhere i would wanna be with seedlings.seedling need about 78 to 80 with higher humidity.I always drop temp a little towards end and drop humidity also.
The change to LED lights created low temps, the opposite problem of where i started( high temps).. I open grow by choice as previous grows using HID created heat issues that were best dealt with by eliminating the tents, things were dialed in with HID but the time to move forward was now. With summer almost here, i'll monitor and see how summer temps affect growth, i am at two grows using LED and working with the temps the lights have created,if summer goes good, i will be increasing heat to the area next fall/winter, other choice, grow cold weather strains....

F6 amigo, yes you are now officially entered into this grow challenge.. ATTENTION Grow Battle Participants!!!! The competition is now under way and the window to enter is now Officially closed.. Hey @Ripper , if you dont mind, i am offering to lend a hand and help oversee this grow battle, which will free you up to create more battles,, lemme know so i can start lining up some prizes... I was thinking that the loser should get the winners gear to grow with..sound like a good idea @Mossy ?... Bwahahaha.. Lemme hear some noise people

Alright everybody heres what i need to know.......Confirmation that you are in the comp or not... any questions,feel free to ask. @markpaddack @Coffee&Kush @nizmoKush @Yeatster @Stoner Smurf @IceWater421 @GanjaGuinea @Ribbzzy @NebulaNuggets @Only1Sky @IzzyTheGrower @Prophetiko @jingo @Ash-a-Ton @Dmrides220 @dankstyle J @The Plant Whisperer ....give us a quick update of strain and age,with a picture(i know most of you have already,work with me),.....I am guessing the "window of competition" should be 90 days/or end of August which will set the stage for the second round to start in September...Plan now to get into that one as well !! @Ripper will confirm this info

Alright everybody heres what i need to know.......Confirmation that you are in the comp or not... any questions,feel free to ask. @markpaddack @Coffee&Kush @nizmoKush @Yeatster @Stoner Smurf @IceWater421 @GanjaGuinea @Ribbzzy @NebulaNuggets @Only1Sky @IzzyTheGrower @Prophetiko @jingo @Ash-a-Ton @Dmrides220 @dankstyle J @The Plant Whisperer ....give us a quick update of strain and age,with a picture(i know most of you have already,work with me),.....I am guessing the "window of competition" should be 90 days/or end of August which will set the stage for the second round to start in September...Plan now to get into that one as well !! @Ripper will confirm this info
I'm in bro! Can I run 2 and pick the best at the end? If not I will just stick with mbap. Here she is at the start of D5 today.
4a418bfb6f700e08bf5a397f94a25962.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm in bro! Can I run 2 and pick the best at the end? If not I will just stick with mbap. Here she is at the start of D5 today.
4a418bfb6f700e08bf5a397f94a25962.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
This comp had a bit of a shaky start, but in backtracking all the post to get all the names/potential participants, i seen the 30 day rule::;;; at the 30 day mark, the plant that will compete till the end,must be chosen .. What this will do is allow any competitor that are growing reg/non fem seeds(like me) to pick a female plant after the males have shown sex,, that day will be JUNE 22 for EVERYBODY, i realize that some plants are ahead or behind others, so these minor rules will even the field out somewhat.. Hope that helps...

This comp had a bit of a shaky start, but in backtracking all the post to get all the names/potential participants, i seen the 30 day rule::;;; at the 30 day mark, the plant that will compete till the end,must be chosen .. What this will do is allow any competitor that are growing reg/non fem seeds(like me) to pick a female plant after the males have shown sex,, that day will be JUNE 22 for EVERYBODY, i realize that some plants are ahead or behind others, so these minor rules will even the field out somewhat.. Hope that helps...
Sweet. Was hoping I would not be locked on the j47. So I have til the 22nd to select my girl. Perfect. Thanks budelee. !

Back