#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

What is the judging based on?Looks of a plant,weight of harvest.I cant seem to find the rules anywhere.Also if were growing more than 1 plant do we have to pick what plant we want to enter before it starts or can we decide at a later date providing all the plants are still autos.

Is this competition still taking place?still waiting for n answer and no one has posted here in a couple days
what up bro.. By the powers vested in me, i hearby declare TPW an official participant if this competition..i coulda just said "yer in", but...oh well!! Ill update tonight with some pics of my starter batch..

What is the judging based on?Looks of a plant,weight of harvest.I cant seem to find the rules anywhere.Also if were growing more than 1 plant do we have to pick what plant we want to enter before it starts or can we decide at a later date providing all the plants are still autos.
The judging will be an open poll decided by the community by voting..

The judging will be an open poll decided by the community by voting..
Ok i see.So ill need to pull my best plant and put her in a photo op lol.No problem.thanks for clarifying,and answering my questions.I might have to pull my 3 blue dreams from another area i have and put one of these autos in the middle bucket when things get serious lol.that will give her all the light and nutes she needs.

That middle bucket in there looks like a good spot for a big auto all to itself.well see how it goes and see how stiff the competition gets lol.I seen a few impressive grows on this forum

Attachments

• 20170517_212025.jpg
    20170517_212025.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 59
I think this is gonna be the one i enter.6 days old and check out this tap root.Im gonna change out the res on tuesday when i put the new lights and ballast up over them.got 2 315W cMH ballast and the Phillips Agro elite 3100K bulbs traveling via FEDEX to be here tuesday.this friendly competition should be fun.I never got in one before.
20170519_232010.jpg

Back