#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

Day 2 [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#NCH[/HASHTAG] northern cheese haze
I thought I had a picture of her but I'll post it when I get out of work -_- grrrr fuck graveyard shift

forgot about this, im in with my Blackberry Kush. Day 12

img_3728-jpg.749235

Starting to get signs of life.. Im up and running.. I have Amnesia Stone, Cotton Bud and two Portal sprouts.... Woot woot:woohoo1:...cmon guys, whos all in this Battle... I wanna hear some noise!!

I'm down I started 2taison VIP seeds purple kush autos on 5-5,and one on 5-11 ,am I able to enter with em .

On May 3 I dropped my 3 dental hygienists - Sweet Tooth, Toof Decay and Toofless Alien. Sweet Tooth is up and kicking, the other two didn't make it. So I dropped another round for Toof Decay and the Alien on May 6. The Toofless Alien germinated, but Decay didn't. I dropped my 3rd and last Toof Decay seed on May 11 - no action yet. Photos coming soon.
Well, good news is at least my Sweet Tooth is alive and kicking. All three of my Toof Decays failed to make it. I'm on my 3rd and last Toofless Alien -- its got a small tap root showing in the shot glass, so fingers crossed on that one. Here's my only contender for the moment. Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth in a AutoPot with coco & Biotabs on day 11.
6.ST.JPG

Last edited:
Back