#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

Taison by VIP seeds a purple kush auto 5-5 ,growing in organic living coco choir .
WP_20170517_002.jpg

Taison VIP seeds purple kush auto started 5-5 growing in organic living soil .
WP_20170517_003.jpg

Well, good news is at least my Sweet Tooth is alive and kicking. All three of my Toof Decays failed to make it. I'm on my 3rd and last Toofless Alien -- its got a small tap root showing in the shot glass, so fingers crossed on that one. Here's my only contender for the moment. Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth in a AutoPot with coco & Biotabs on day 11.
View attachment 750187
I had the same thing happen with my toof decays.. I couldn't get one to germ. I thought it was just me! Maybe we got old stock or something. Still a bummer though. Glad to see you have a sole survivor!

Last edited:
Ok ok. I finally got a seed in soil. Been busy lol.
Chose Jack 47
"I think it's sweet seeds"
Or short stuff. But pretty sure sweet seeds.
Won them here. So I grow them here.
I'll post up a pic when she pokes.
Good luck guys!

I had the same thing happen with my toof decays.. I couldn't get one to germ. I thought it was just me! Maybe we got old stock or something. Still a bummer though. Glad to see you have a sole survivor!
Ok, so maybe it wasn't me being bad.... And I'm also having the same problem with my Mephisto Toofless Alien's --- two DOA and the third questionable. I got both of these packs from a 3rd party Seed Bank supplier. Next time, I'm gettin' my Mephisto's directly from the source.

Is it to late to get in?I have 6 fast buds northern express/green crack crosses i would like to enter.Just curious though on what is being judged and who decides who wins.Im all about it though.Can i only enter 1 plant?ill have 6 of these in a recirc waterchilled DWC under twin 315W ceramic metal halides.All about it.sign me up.
Heres my 6 ,day 5,one in back left corner has a 8 inch tap root at 5 days already so youll might be in trouble.

20170518_224639.jpg

and dont let them little pots fool ya.These are where they are going....All the plumbing to the water chiller is underground thats why u cant see it.

20170330_001819.jpg

Last edited:
Is it to late to get in?I have 6 fast buds northern express/green crack crosses i would like to enter.Just curious though on what is being judged and who decides who wins.Im all about it though.Can i only enter 1 plant?ill have 6 of these in a recirc waterchilled DWC under twin 315W ceramic metal halides.All about it.sign me up.
Heres my 6 ,day 5,one in back left corner has a 8 inch tap root at 5 days already so youll might be in trouble.

View attachment 750859

and dont let them little pots fool ya.These are where they are going....All the plumbing to the water chiller is underground thats why u cant see it.

View attachment 750864
Are those in the fastbuds comp?

Are those in the fastbuds comp?
naw because they are not from the original breeder packs.Its a cross i made of fast buds green crack and fast buds northern exprees freebie,but the freebie was better than any of the 14 seeds i planted.All were autos.I loved the northern enough to cross my best green crack to her.All her seeds are feminized autos.i ordered a bunch of fast buds seeds at one time and just did a big ass auto grow.The fast buds green crack and the northern were my 2 best plants.the 2 i crossed.Her babies are the ones you see in the tote.
20161115_171809.jpg

Back