#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

Here's a shot of my Green Wild Shark yesterday, day 10. She's been under the led light a few days now and looks to be loving it, so I'll be turning up the intensity in a couple days, at 30% right now. My tds meter will be here today and I will be transplanting her into her final home in the next couple days. She's definitely diggin the nutes, the growth and color are looking great, much more lush than my first attempt.
IMG_3606.JPG

Heres what i got!! Fel.. fid..fideen..feck it.. 15 seeds were dropped lessee what happens!!!View attachment 748043
Very nice! I smoked a nice bowl of nashira last night. Definitely no couch lock for me, quite the opposite actually. I found my pacing around the house and looking for something to do outside. The smell went from fruity bubblegum while growing to minty menthol in the jar.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Very nice! I smoked a nice bowl of nashira last night. Definitely no couch lock for me, quite the opposite actually. I found my pacing around the house and looking for something to do outside. The smell went from fruity bubblegum while growing to minty menthol in the jar.

Nice!!! The Nash seed surprisingly, looks good in the shot glass.. What are the odds now? Did you bet against her?? She might pull off a hail mary!!..,,. Whos all in so far!!

Nice!!! The Nash seed surprisingly, looks good in the shot glass.. What are the odds now? Did you bet against her?? She might pull off a hail mary!!..,,. Whos all in so far!!
If I bet against her she'll grow big and tall for sure! Lol

Here's a shot of my Green Wild Shark yesterday, day 10. She's been under the led light a few days now and looks to be loving it, so I'll be turning up the intensity in a couple days, at 30% right now. My tds meter will be here today and I will be transplanting her into her final home in the next couple days. She's definitely diggin the nutes, the growth and color are looking great, much more lush than my first attempt.
View attachment 748292
Woot woot!! Good Karma :d5:

Alright. I have decided. I'll drop one Tomo since I'm chopping Tuesday.
I'll make final decisions on strain through the day tomorrow.
Torn between northern cheese haze. Auto Jack 47 and the super blueberry
But I'll be dropping Tomo and I'm in. Hope it's not too late

I'm running with @Sweet Seeds!! Got a Black Cream that showed her face yesterday! The universe has named her Queen Sheeba. She came to put on a color show!
20170515_134303.jpg
20170515_134355_Burst01.jpg

Attachments

• 20170515_134403.jpg
    20170515_134403.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 62
Ok I'm running late. Dropping Tomo. Didn't have time to go get me a little soil. Been busy. But my pick has been made.
I shall enter ......................
Northern cheese haze via mephisto for this one.
My word she will be in soil Tomo..

Question. Is this where we log our grow? Or do I need a thread for her?

Ok I'm running late. Dropping Tomo. Didn't have time to go get me a little soil. Been busy. But my pick has been made.
I shall enter ......................
Northern cheese haze via mephisto for this one.
My word she will be in soil Tomo..

Question. Is this where we log our grow? Or do I need a thread for her?
Pretty sure everyone will document in this thread..

Back