#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

Well damn. I guess I can squeeze a solo cup in Monday.
Now just have to decide which one. I have 8 strains I need to try to grow.
Blk super skunk
Sweet seeds jack 47
Short stuff super blueberry
Mephisto man bear alien pig, Auto livers, sour livers, stilton, northern cheese haze. Pick one for me besides the man bear alien pig. I'll grow that one.
Hybrid Hempy style lol.
Cheers guys.

I'm in, waiting till the last minute to drop a seed in hopes of making some room in the tent. I will be growing a DP CBD white widow.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well damn. I guess I can squeeze a solo cup in Monday.
Now just have to decide which one. I have 8 strains I need to try to grow.
Blk super skunk
Sweet seeds jack 47
Short stuff super blueberry
Mephisto man bear alien pig, Auto livers, sour livers, stilton, northern cheese haze. Pick one for me besides the man bear alien pig. I'll grow that one.
Hybrid Hempy style lol.
Cheers guys.
Mbap!!!

I'm in, waiting till the last minute to drop a seed in hopes of making some room in the tent. I will be growing a DP CBD white widow.

Im still in too bro... An epic grow that will have both male and female dragons..
image.jpeg

Bottom right 15 Dragon Queen and some portal regs!! Get yer safety gear on cause this might get messy :condom:!!! Can you say "f" shack... Bottom left Portal Amber,nashira( theres a story behind this one), Amnesia Stone)....:naughtystep:

Last edited:
Im still in too bro... An epic grow that will have both male and female dragons..View attachment 747870
Bottom right 15 Dragon Queen and some portal regs!! Get yer safety gear on cause this might get messy :condom:!!! Can you say "f" shack... Bottom left Portal Amber,nashira( theres a story behind this one), Amnesia Stone)....:naughtystep:
Hey budelee, how have you been bro? I hope all is well. Looks like you have some fine stock to breed. What's the story behind nashira? I just ordered some small pots to do a portal run with.

Hey budelee, how have you been bro? I hope all is well. Looks like you have some fine stock to breed. What's the story behind nashira? I just ordered some small pots to do a portal run with.

Heres the story and ill get a pic.. When these were delivered, i left the envelope on the table for just a minute, when i came back the dog had chewed the envelope to shreds!! Some didnt make it.. This may be the longest shot in history, but i didnt throw it for a reason.. stand by..( id say bet against her but then what kinda father would i be)!!!

Back