#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

I just had 4 pop up today. I'll go in with my green wild shark if that's cool.
IMG_3410.JPG

Still undecided on strain but I will be ready to go in a few days. New mephistos (NCH and Sour Livers prob) or some reg moonstones if they get here in time.

Sucks I Just caught up to this thread, I have already dropped 6 beans for the fast buds comp... Looks like I may have to sit this one out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in please, just put these lovely ladies in the bath on May 3rd . The Fastbuds GSC will compete over in the FB grow battle thread. My 3 dental hygienists will compete here.
IMG_3045.JPG

These fine genetics from Mephisto will be going into this 50 gal tub in the next 24 hours
One each of Northern Cheese Haze, Stilton Special, Sour Livers, and MBAP

This year as Test we set up the [HASHTAG]#fastbudsgroweroftheyear[/HASHTAG] first leg.
We didn't know if anyone would be Interested or not.

They were...:vibe:..so now we will try to set up [HASHTAG]#grow battles[/HASHTAG] to try to cover all Catagories of growing.

This is the First General Indoor Growing of 2017 one...:headbang:

Next Year 2018 there will be 3 legs...

1st leg will start Feb 2018

2nd leg will start May 2018.

Top 5 Winners of each leg will be Invited to compete in a Champion of Champions [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG] starting September 2018 to decide the Master Indoor Grower 2018. :worship:

This year we have Missed the first leg out..so rules will need a wee re-jig..:headbang:..but it will go towards the Indoor grower of the Year 2017.

We will also have a [HASHTAG]#seedstockersgrowbattle[/HASHTAG] starting 1st June 2017..anyone Missing this start date who fancies the [HASHTAG]#seedstockersgrowbattle[/HASHTAG]
please tag @Duggy for details...:headbang:

I want in

:headbang:

Sounds good. I like the friendly battles. More fun than a journal and I don't have to host it.

That is what it is all about @Yeatster :d5:..Competitive Growing and Fun.

I would be down for it, if it's cool with you guys. I haven't been a member here long but I'm definitely here to stay. I just had 4 sprout on the 17th but I'm considering dropping a Mephisto Sour Bubbly because my cat knocked over my speed bud and I don't think I'll be able to save her, trying but her little leaves keep wilting, been just over a day since I put her back in the cup.

I'm in :d5: just not sure what yet lol

I'm in also, I just started a journal and was going to start the seeds tomorrow but I can wait till Monday. Gives me more time to set up the tent.:headbang:

Im in, im not sure what ill grow

If I have a few days then I am up for a friendly competition. Still going down? There's room in the tent but the window of opportunity gets smaller each day I possess these new mephisto beans :biggrin:
Unless I get the moonstone portals in the mail I won on 420, it's gonna be some mephistos for me. NCH most likely, maybe Sour Livers?

Either Sounds Great..can't See enough f Stones girls..and can't Wait to See the new @mephisto girls getting their First Showing off either...:vibe:..Win win..

I think a cool idea would be for all participants in a grow battle to put in a seed or two as part of the "pot". A little friendly wager. The winner of the battle would receive the pot so if 5 people put on the pot 2 seeds, winner takes all 10 . Of course logistics and all that, shipping seeds etc.....probably not allowed anyhow.

Against the Rules..Sorry..but..we will Look for Prize Sponsorship for the Winners...:headbang:

Me too :face: dropped my beans on the 1st

No Probs..:headbang:

well shoot....i'm gonna drop a bean or two on friday. I say the window of the first week of May should be fine for all entrants. So 5 days to enter? Whaddya think?

With a little leeway..as this is the first comp..:headbang:

Someday I'll have an entire AFN warehouse just to participate in every grow off. I will watch from the sidelines on this one. :pop:

You only Need 1 seed @Castle Grown ....:headbang:

Whats the story on this challenge??

Above @budelee :bighug:..until we can get enough members Trained to run Teams for every individual Vendor...we will have a General Class..same as [HASHTAG]#outdoor grow battle[/HASHTAG] 2017

Sucks I Just caught up to this thread, I have already dropped 6 beans for the fast buds comp... Looks like I may have to sit this one out

You can only nominate 1 plant for the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] second leg...which means you can pick one of your 6 to Nominate for this [HASHTAG]#indoorgrowbattle2017[/HASHTAG]
as long as they are Clearly Labelled..I See no Problem..:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#GoodLuckGladiators[/HASHTAG] :headbang:..when you have the first leaves out of the soil..photo it and tag Rebel.....@Rebel into the post and you will get your [HASHTAG]#gladiatorbadge[/HASHTAG]

Back