#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

Green Wild Shark by Victory Seeds. Coco grow, advanced nutrients micro grow and bloom, cal-mag 700w led in a 4x4x7 tent. Just hit Day 21. She's a very vigorous grower.
IMG_3730.JPG
IMG_3731.JPG

11 days and i think these plants are really liking these CMH bulbs.I noticed the main stems on the plants got really thick all of a sudden.Something i usually see in heavy indica photo plants.I thought [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] was gonna be the heavy contender but its starting to look like [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] is trying to outshine the rest.Its still a little early but im pushing 500PPM now and no signs of stress.I really like anything with northern lights in it.
20170525_224342.jpg

Queen Sheeba Sheeba at 12 days young!
*Sweet Seeds Black Cream.. 2 gal root trapper, under 3 [HASHTAG]#Autocobs[/HASHTAG], in no feed, organic living soil..
20170525_105306.jpg
20170525_105318.jpg

on the 5th node Number 5 at 12 days.i think this is gonna be my baby.One thing i have noticed with these CMH bulbs and this is a deffinite notice right off the rip is the nodes are growing longer faster.They normally get left under the leaves and take time to catch back up but the nodes are all growing out as fast as the top of the plant.THIS is huge plus for me as a scrogger.

DSC_0055.jpg

IMG_20170528_184951.jpg

Bit of a scare the other day, ph way up but looks like the girls had wet feet. Adjustment of my DWC componant and they have bounced back!

Kings Kush & Malana Bomb @ 26 days
Wild Thai Ryder & Super Lemon Haze @ 21 days

f6

Last edited:
Its a GIRL....
Congrats to me there all girls.All of them are throwing pistils and going into the flowering mode.So A: my crosses were a success and B it looks like the deceased mama and daddy passed down some pretty nice shit.No complaints lol.So the PH is dead on 5.8 for 24 hours and the PPM is sitting at 470 steady as can be and the PPM in the res is right around 500 so they are intaking 30 PPM more than whats being given.This is the picture perfect DWC setup.It dont get any more tuned than this.Once Ph begins to drop and EC drops with it ill know its time to up the nutes but untill than it stays where it is.If EC goes up and PH drops it will be a dead giveaway to back it down some which is not the case here.no tip curling or weird leaf coloring so things are good.I topped 5 of the 6 plants at the 6th node.They will be very spread out 12 branch plants.My goal here is 12 monster colas on my chosen plant.I love the colors of the Northern lights buds and NL is in alot of award winning strains and dank shit if you trace back all the lineage on elite gear..
So without further due heres my lady's at 13 days.Oh and these CMH bulbs in open setup are knocking the crap out of 600 W HID.im putting the raptor 8 and HID ballast and bulbs up for sale to replace with CMH.

DSC_0092.jpg

Girl parts
DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

a long shot.You can kinda see my scotts OG in the background trying tho take there glory.
DSC_0072.jpg

I still kinda feel like [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] is my favorite.she has been she was a tiny baby.What say you guys?Any guesses on my top pic/but [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is looking pretty good also.

DSC_0073.jpg

Last edited:
Kind of embarrassing to be posting right after The Plant Whisperer -- I'm pretty sure he works in the microbiology lab of a major pharmaceutical company -- but anyway, here's my Sweet Tooth chugging along on day 23. She's still short of the Autopot's edges, so I haven't turned on the res or air dome yet.
23.ST a.JPG
23.ST b.JPG

My taison VIP seeds purple kush autos are doing excellent ,on the 5th of next month the biggest two will be a month old ,the first pic is my entry growing in organic coco ,the second is growing in organic soil along with the youngest one ,pretty packed grow ,trying to survive the drought and have smoke for the low.
WP_20170529_001.jpg
WP_20170529_002.jpg
WP_20170529_003.jpg

Back