#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

Yes the final plant will have to be chosen bt June 22... ENTRANTS MARK YOUR CALENDERS.... June 22 WILL require a picture update to finalinze the field of participants and their chosen plant

Whats taking you guys so long.. Mines done!!!!! Bwahaha..kidding....
image.jpeg

I love to see other growers succeed.If you ever decide to dive into it i will walk you thru anything you wanna know.
I just might take you up on that offer some day. When I first started looking into growing (about 3 years ago) I concluded that DWC was what I wanted to do. Obviously, as I researched further I decided I needed to start with something more manageable - like simple soil. All that was before I found AFN. I'm just kicking off my 2nd grow which is AutoPots --- so I guess you could say I'm inching a tiny bit closer to hydro.

Sweet 16... Black Cream.. aka Queen Sheeba Sheeba. She's already showing pre flowers. On like every node. First time I've seen that at 16 days. Maybe that means shes a fast finisher. We shall see! Bring on the color!
20170530_114410.jpg
20170530_114422.jpg

Once you get into it you'll never look back.my buds taste and smell better in hydro.that last few weeks of flora nectar is the ticket.flush don't take weeks.you can do a 2 day flush in hydro but mostly the last 2 weeks is such a low ppm there being flushed anyway than 2 days pure water and 48 hours of dark makes some good smoke brother.

To late to enter this beast? My brothers outdoor auto lol.he doesn't have much of a green thumb.its almost finished up ready for chop.

20170530_172246.jpg

Back