Outdoor Advice For Outdoor Autos

Need help with my seedlings

just need some advice if there ready to go to the paper towel method because all of them have dropped to the bottom of the cup thanks for any experience input

you can leave em in... just be sure to take em out as soon as they pop open. But if you dont have the time to keep a close eye on em.. the paper towel method has never done me wrong. Keep in a warm dark place. Good Luck!

Mulch heavily on top only, don't put mulch straight in a hole in the ground. It's not going to keep your roots that warm, if it's going to freeze, then it's going to freeze. Did you decide on Dinafem Haze 2.0 Autoflower?

you can leave em in... just be sure to take em out as soon as they pop open. But if you dont have the time to keep a close eye on em.. the paper towel method has never done me wrong. Keep in a warm dark place. Good Luck!

yea i tink im going to put them in paper towels because i can not keep a close eye on them

Mulch heavily on top only, don't put mulch straight in a hole in the ground. It's not going to keep your roots that warm, if it's going to freeze, then it's going to freeze. Did you decide on Dinafem Haze 2.0 Autoflower?

thanks for your input i will make sure to put the mulch on top im going to have 6 DP Think Different 4 Sweet Seeds XL Big Devil #2 1 Afghan kush and one Northern lights x Big Bud so excited got a lil variety

You know don't you to start them inside for 2 weeks with little to no nuts. What kind of soil do you have and how does it lie? I always dig it down 2 feet, put a layer of compost and water retention chrystels, then finish the top layer with soil and no added fertilizers. Autos when young can not handle much until they get their roots down. There you will have a feist. I transplant the seedlings into the soil then mulch on top. They love sun so pick a place with a lot. That is what will tell how big the harvest. First light of the day is more important than last light. The morning sun warms the soil first thing each day. Hope this helps.

Yea I'm going to start them outside just have a cup over them for two weeks then remove
The cup so my girls can get all the fresh air they can take don't have to much funds bout
Got a soil from homedepot I'd have to check the tittle but I know it's potting soil

My babies are in the ground and all tails popped within 24 hrs
I want to thank sweet seeds , world seeds and Dutch passion I will post
Some pics when they are pic worthy praying for the best

shopping for some nutrients today dont plan on giving nutes until they are in there veg stage thinking about a good 2 weeks of growth then start the nutes but im looking at big bud , bud candy and over drive would those be suitable for autos and will those three be enough from veg to bud any input would be love thanks afn members :D

hello i use a good fish fert<5-1-1> after week 2 till hairs then i change to sensi bloom a and b with alittle bud candy and big bud ,does ok for me!!!! but im new to alot of the new ferts!!!

Back