@Vorkosigan, that's perfect. Keep her 18-20" and watch her get yummy. The intensity and uv-b will get her nice and frosty. Any pics so we can hit the tap and sniff button?
She is a nose burning citrus-fuel when trimmed. When I open the tent I hit an odor-wall of WEED smell but she hasn't started to be odorous, the photo in the tent is really smelly as she's limping along for another week and a half or serious Amber trichomes for some sleepy weed.
Each time I walk in there I sniff her out to see if she's whiff-worthy yet.

@A-Train I want to finish Mimi off in the Coco room as she is my first auto and my first experience with coco. I promise that my next journal will be here, in the Amare room, when I start my next beans after the current plants get harvested. I'll have at least two plants going for it - a Portal strain and a Mephisto.

I read through the journal here and saw a few resin thumbers asking about AMARE lights. My recommendation is to contact them. They have a very wide range of products that can meet almost every growers budget, grow space, and grow style. I currently have four of their models and have been using AMARE's since 2014 without an issue. I have used them for ten grows. I use them from sprout / clones, veg and flower. One thing to remember is to treat them as you would HPS . You can burn your plants if they get to close or are not acclimated to the intensity. You need to be prepared for explosive growth which means you are going to need to adjust your feeding schedule accordingly. I also recommend getting a decent pair of polarized sunglasses if you are going to be under them for any length of time. If you have a model that has UVB be aware that it can cause sunburn if you are over exposed. I LOVE these AMARE's and you can't beat their customer service.

Ok we are on the official day 1.

20160711_134021-1.jpg

I have a crape crinkle and 2 three bears og above soil.

I have the light @24 inches above plants per Vic. I am running veg only. When the hit 6 inches tall I will turn on the COB lighting

Back