@AMARE-TECH-Vic Thanks for the information. I currently have my SE450 around 24" above the plants, all switches on, no lenses over my autoflower & it's becoming my mini Frost-Giant. There are trichomes starting on the stems & fan leaves, so much WOW!

With the afn member discount you could get 2 Se250 and 2 of the new 3 cob bars and that would cover corner to corner and make great use of the inverse square law, use around 700w less from the wall and give you a canna specific spectrum the girls will love, also had Daisy chain and modular capabilities so everything can be nice tight and neat.....all for I'm guessing around 2100$ ISH off the top of my head.....best warranty and customer service I've come across yet and everything has been 100% on track with what you expect from these lights....check out my grow under two non cob panels of theirs that perform awesome....it's in the amare threads section....
How much are those SE300 3 cob lights? I need something better by the 25th for the FB competition.

:biggrin:
@AMARE-TECH-Vic Thanks for the information. I currently have my SE450 around 24" above the plants, all switches on, no lenses over my autoflower & it's becoming my mini Frost-Giant. There are trichomes starting on the stems & fan leaves, so much WOW!

Great! Now drop it down to 20" and watch them stack:biggrin:

Back