What's up AFN.... as the title states I'll be testing an Amare Technologies Solar Eclipse 250. ....... I'll be running it in a 2x2 tent wich is WAY over kill but the only thing I have available atm. The strains are Mephisto "Grape Crinkle" x2 and "3 Bears OG" x2. They will be grown in 3 gallon smart pots filled with Pro-mix BX from Premier Horticulture and fed the Advanced Nutrients line as always.

The beans dropped in a cup of water around lunch today. They will be placed in a wet napkin tom.

Aaaaaaaand to the light. Shipping was fairly quick coming from the other side of the planet since they were sold out here. The light was well packaged and protected.

View attachment 594119

Once the box was opened I did a little inventory to see what it included. There were the standard metal non adjustable hangers as well as ratchet hangers wich is nice. All other lights I have had did not come with that. There were mounting braces to assemble this with the other modular units as well as 4 secondary focusing lenses. 2 power cord as well 110 and 240.

View attachment 594120

I flipped the light over and inspected. There was 0 damage and it was clean and Shiney as expected.

View attachment 594121

View attachment 594122

And here a few more shot hung with veg and bloom switches.

View attachment 594123 View attachment 594124 View attachment 594125 View attachment 594126

And you know I couldn't have this beauty up with out anything Green under it lol... so I pulled my little Evol Seeds "stoopid" female in a pint pot under it to see what happens. Here a pic just as I placed her in there. Well check back in a few days to see how she likes it.View attachment 594127View attachment 594128
Sorry just seen this I've never Germed under my se 250 only the solar spec 150 cree and under that I have it at 18 inches and just watch for stretch or stunting subbed up for the rest of your grow [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

what light is this one and why cant I find it on the Amare website?

Hi everyone! Finally made it to the party. The new 3 COB bar light was formerly the SE-S300, but has been changed to a SolarPro300(Pro3) to compliment it's bigger brother, the SolarPro400(Pro4), which will be release in approximately 3 weeks. These new models will be available on our website soon. For additional information, please contact us at infor@amaretechnologies.com

Last edited:
@dcat0921 thanks man

@A-Train Coverage for the SE250 is 4x4?

The recommended coverage for a SE250(~300w actual) is a 3' x 3'@20" without lenses and @32" with lenses. The lenses are designed for high-bay application that needs a minimum of 32" for the overlapping to maximize the coverage and intensity for the recommended footprint.

Holy-Cobs! Tidy looking unit Atrain!

Looking forward to seeing more action photos!! ^_^ Good luck with the test grow!!
:pass:

Edit: Is there potentially a hillarious quip about wanting to grow corn under the cob? (we'll have to see! ^_^)

It appears to be a nice light, but the price is a big turn off for me. I'm looking to replace the 3600 watts/1700 draw of competitor brand led that i'm using with better quality lights. 4 g's is out of the question. Following along, I'm sure you'll knock it out of the park! peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone! Finally made it to the party. The new 3 COB bar light was formerly the SE-S300, but has been changed to a SolarPro300(Pro3) to compliment it's bigger brother, the SolarPro400(Pro4), which will be release in approximately 3 weeks. These new models will be available on our website soon. For additional information, please contact us at infor@amaretechnologies.com
I will be in touch with you Vic... You have my attention with these new bar lights.

Back