I am very interested in buying an Amare vs building my own those of you that use them have you done any par reading and if so how is close to the corner of your tent...

yeah that isnt the same one as the one with 3 cobs on it... Is that one an older model?
I'll look through my emails. It's actually newer and not listed yet. I almost picked up 2 of these for my rectangular veg room since I love the bar design!!

During this time I asked him to do a 2 cob bars and single cobs too but they already have so many lights available.

I'll look through my emails. It's actually newer and not listed yet. I almost picked up 2 of these for my rectangular veg room since I love the bar design!!

During this time I asked him to do a 2 cob bars and single cobs too but they already have so many lights available.
two of the 3 bars would be perfect for a 4x4... at least from the looks of it

Replies from Vic about a month ago.

Just say your post and wanted to let u know that we will be introducing the all-new SolarEclipse-Solo300(SE-S300) in standard 3000k flowering spectrum and optional rare 6500k veg spectrum. It MSRP@$625

The SE-S300 will veg. a 4.5' x2.5'@24". With the reflective walls you might be able to stretch it to a 4.5'x3', which is close to your requirement. The nice thing about the Solo300 is the flexibility to add another if need be

@Ripper you can call Victor at Amare I think that's an SE 300... they have a new release not on the website it's a pro 400 @GoAuto6 will be testing it. It's the same light just a little longer. He asked me to have you guys call to talk about your setup to figure out the best light for the setup. I can say I'm trying to be impartial when doing this test what I can say is I'm 100% happy with company interaction to this point

@Ripper you can call Victor at Amare I think that's an SE 300... they have a new release not on the website it's a pro 400 @GoAuto6 will be testing it. It's the same light just a little longer. He asked me to have you guys call to talk about your setup to figure out the best light for the setup. I can say I'm trying to be impartial when doing this test what I can say is I'm 100% happy with company interaction to this point
I will call him Tuesday and talk with him... see what I can come up with....

Back