Indoor AB Fills the Tent!

Very interesting thread Andy , after seeing your BOM pic I knew I had to stop by to see the action for myself . Now to start reading the good bits from the beginning .

Thanks for the kind words, my brother! The Thanksgiving centerpiece...what an idea. Pluck a bud, have some turkey and yams, pluck another bud, have some cranberries. That would certainly accelerate the trip to the recliner with me passed out and the top pants button undone! :roflcry:

That Durban has foxtails growing out of foxtails. :foxy: She might be tightening up the buds a little, but clearly this is not a plant that will give me rock hard nuggets. Still the sheer amount of bud on her is crazy, so even without great density the yield will be excellent. Hard to say when she will be done but the new bud growth is still going strong. :dunno:

That Sour Crack has been really neglected and she's still packing on the dense bud. She was a throw-in when the Syrup was looking shaky, and she's just been sitting in the corner of the tent doing her thing. Unbelievable sugary coating so early into flower. Mephisto is hitting the scene hard, and I am looking forward to growing out a few more of their strains when I can really give them the attention they deserve.

I'm just guesstimating here, but after this harvest my stash will be well up over 1 pound and at least 18 different strains. The Botwin Dispensary is open for business! Quite a nice little collection, though I have no doubt that the AFN Party Bus would descend on it like a plague of locusts and reduce it to stems and sticks within minutes. :Haha:

:drool::drool: :bone: :bow: ( "Swivel" ) :d5:....oooOOOOoooo,...*pant pant*...I just knocked the bong over and jousted the keyboard off it's slider shelf!! :crying: ..She is a vision Sir Botwin, Fall splendor at it's canna-best! And the DP and SC are getting better and better too,... ...no doubt about it my friend, and I knew it was comin'-- you positively disgust me! :rofl: What a fine center piece she would be at the Thanksgiving table, no? Alas, too early for that... :brow: I love the blue-green contrast the buds strike against the warm colors especially... :wiz:- excellent theme picture too Sir Bot's! ...She looks very sexy just hangin' too,...damn, quite a bit there, huh...no hiding the density of those buds either! ..she's gonna weigh nice and heavy..:Cool bud:
>> Daaaaamn :pimp: DP still has clear trichs?! She sure wants to get downright furry with fox tails,...sounds like she's cooking up some really yummy aromatics too! Time to start whispering some nasty-nasty to get her to finish up soon! :devil: ..... *** .... "Bailers Booya" Wooow! SC is building up impressively indeed... oh, man, look at that freakin' frosting! More dense gummy nugg's, comin'up!...:stylez rasta smoke: you slay me Botwin, I tell ya...! LMAO!-- you seem to have a way of working those ugly chicks into hott-ay's my friend- :brow::foxy: :brow: ....it's a gift! :roflcry:....
:kusht: :niceshot:All beautifully photographed for our viewing pleasure!! Fantastic stuff Sir Bot's, I'm enjoying every bit if it- :d5: ...The AFN Party Bus is sure to come 4-wheel drifting into your 'hood over the holidays, to relieve your groaning shelves of some of their burden... :grin: :Sharing One: "AFN smoke out" Mercy!!

Last edited:
Very interesting thread Andy , after seeing your BOM pic I knew I had to stop by to see the action for myself . Now to start reading the good bits from the beginning .

Thanks for stopping by OoA! :tiphat:

Time for some more harvest action. Today I chopped the DP Auto Durban Poison, leaving only the Mephisto Sour Crack in the tent.

ADP - Day 86

I've been letting this one go to see if the buds would fatten up, but it was clearly not changing much in recent days. All cloudy trichs but I never found any amber. Even though the buds are not as dense as I would hope, it's still a massive amount and will likely be my biggest yield yet. This plant was 36" tall and I was surprised just how heavy the branches were when I cut them down.

The cat piss smell that this plant had for much of the grow returned when I was trimming, but smelling the buds up close was more like grape bubble gum. I can't wait to see how things develop during the cure. Very, very sticky and I'm sure the potency will be excellent.
andybotwin-albums-ab-picture395317-adp-day86-1.jpg

andybotwin-albums-ab-picture395318-adp-day86-2.jpg

andybotwin-albums-ab-picture395319-adp-day86-3.jpg

andybotwin-albums-ab-picture395320-adp-day86-4.jpg

andybotwin-albums-ab-picture395321-adp-harvest1.jpg

andybotwin-albums-ab-picture395322-adp-harvest2.jpg

MSC - Day 55

The Sour Crack is continuing to pack on dense bud, and I gave her the last feeding yesterday. I was surprised to see some amber trichs already so this one really is a fast finisher. Trichome coverage is on par with the best autos I've ever grown, and the buds are extremely dense. I am also surprised just how smelly this plant is. Up close it's mostly fruity but when it sits out of the tent for any length of time, a skunky aroma permeates everything. Should be a feast for the senses after curing. :grin:

andybotwin-albums-ab-picture393254-msc-day55-1.jpg

andybotwin-albums-ab-picture393255-msc-day55-2.jpg

andybotwin-albums-ab-picture393256-msc-day55-3.jpg

andybotwin-albums-ab-picture393257-msc-day55-4.jpg

Thanks for hanging out, friends! :tiphat:

Stellar harvest Andy! Love the macro shots too! Well added bonus!

ohhh glossy goodness!! dang those look like some serious sati hybrid trics man damn!!LOL! really curious to see some thoughts on da burnables man!!puurty damned bootyfullishessness there man!!...?uhhh ya lets go with it LOL!!:Sharing One:

Congratulations Andy! That Syrup was a beauty. :thumbs: :Sharing One:

Briman, EoF, Noods - thanks for the kind words, my friends. :bow:

Hey Andy, mind me asking how you got those macro shots? Was it just taking a photo with a camera with a magnifying glass infront of it?

Nice harvest btw. A nice variety of different kinds of buds for your collection there. Please invite me to opening day of the dispensary ;)

Hey Andy, mind me asking how you got those macro shots? Was it just taking a photo with a camera with a magnifying glass infront of it?

Nice harvest btw. A nice variety of different kinds of buds for your collection there. Please invite me to opening day of the dispensary ;)

Hey double-H, thanks for stopping by! For the trich shots I set my camera to macro mode (the little flower symbol) and get as close to the bud as I can. Using the flash helps unless you have really good lighting. After you snap the pic, get it on your computer and zoom in to 100%. You'll find that if you got a well-focused shot, there will be a lot of detail such as the trichs. Crop out a small bit of the larger pic and save it, and you'll have a macro shot.

:niceshot:

Back