Indoor AB Fills the Tent!

Oh boy, do I remember the days of spilling a bag or broken up weed on carpet. I'd be smoking carpet fuzz, kitty fur, and dog hair for days! Never again!! Cheers!

Oh boy, do I remember the days of spilling a bag or broken up weed on carpet. I'd be smoking carpet fuzz, kitty fur, and dog hair for days! Never again!! Cheers!

Ah yes the memories of yesteryear or was it yesterday perhaps this morning. Anyway, I saw this statement and I had to go back a few pages to get the just of the conversation (funny). In doing so I ran across some of the most tantalizing buds I've ever seen. My compliments Master Bot. Mind if I pull up a chair for the rest of the show?

Very nice grow--from those of yesterdays past. They have your trademark--namely--never pick a bud before its time. What a difference it makes!

Will try to follow better on next. I hear the syrup is a strong un.

Cheers

Ah yes the memories of yesteryear or was it yesterday perhaps this morning. Anyway, I saw this statement and I had to go back a few pages to get the just of the conversation (funny). In doing so I ran across some of the most tantalizing buds I've ever seen. My compliments Master Bot. Mind if I pull up a chair for the rest of the show?

Duckster, thanks for stopping by! Feel free to jump on board for the rest of the action. :Sharing One:

Very nice grow--from those of yesterdays past. They have your trademark--namely--never pick a bud before its time. What a difference it makes!

Will try to follow better on next. I hear the syrup is a strong un.

Cheers

Ah, GCase - good to have you here old friend! You know my style well; I'm not one to fuss and fight over these gals. Let nature take its course and more often than not, the results are just fine. This grow has really been a breeze, and even the troubles I've had don't seem to have negatively affected the results too much.

I've been hearing from Dub and Briman along with many others about the quality of Buddha Seedbank genetics. I have not had the Syrup myself, but I grew Magnum last time and it packs a hell of a wallop. I am quite sure that the Syrup will not disappoint in any way. The aroma is so sweet and spicy but without being cloying or over the top. She's a beauty and I couldn't be happier.

Last edited:
Good deal. Another smoke report. Yes, noticed a few Buddha seed grows over the year. Rebel may have or had one going. Syrup must be a sweet one--Cheers.

OK folks, time to close the book on the wonderful Syrup. Hard to tell from the pics but this bud was amazingly dense and heavy. In the last pic you can kind of see that thick, almost oily looking mass of bud. Should be a very good yield, and maybe she'll help me add another trophy to the BOM case! "JM's a Hippy"

Buddha Seedbank Syrup - Day 79

andybotwin-albums-ab-picture393251-bss-harvest-1.jpg

andybotwin-albums-ab-picture393252-bss-harvest-2.jpg

andybotwin-albums-ab-picture393253-bss-harvest-3.jpg

Next on the clock is the Durban Poison... :tiphat:

aww man im well jell :(
this time next years hopefully have some like yours :D

No, it's not hard to tell... :)

They look as dense as mercury....

:drool::drool: :bone: :bow: ( "Swivel" ) :d5:....oooOOOOoooo,...*pant pant*...I just knocked the bong over and jousted the keyboard off it's slider shelf!! :crying: ..She is a vision Sir Botwin, Fall splendor at it's canna-best! And the DP and SC are getting better and better too,... ...no doubt about it my friend, and I knew it was comin'-- you positively disgust me! :rofl: What a fine center piece she would be at the Thanksgiving table, no? Alas, too early for that... :brow: I love the blue-green contrast the buds strike against the warm colors especially... :wiz:- excellent theme picture too Sir Bot's! ...She looks very sexy just hangin' too,...damn, quite a bit there, huh...no hiding the density of those buds either! ..she's gonna weigh nice and heavy..:Cool bud:
>> Daaaaamn :pimp: DP still has clear trichs?! She sure wants to get downright furry with fox tails,...sounds like she's cooking up some really yummy aromatics too! Time to start whispering some nasty-nasty to get her to finish up soon! :devil: ..... *** .... "Bailers Booya" Wooow! SC is building up impressively indeed... oh, man, look at that freakin' frosting! More dense gummy nugg's, comin'up!...:stylez rasta smoke: you slay me Botwin, I tell ya...! LMAO!-- you seem to have a way of working those ugly chicks into hott-ay's my friend- :brow::foxy: :brow: ....it's a gift! :roflcry:....
:kusht: :niceshot:All beautifully photographed for our viewing pleasure!! Fantastic stuff Sir Bot's, I'm enjoying every bit if it- :d5: ...The AFN Party Bus is sure to come 4-wheel drifting into your 'hood over the holidays, to relieve your groaning shelves of some of their burden... :grin: :Sharing One: "AFN smoke out" Mercy!!

Back