Indoor AB Fills the Tent!

All beautiful man but that syrup.. wow.. colours r totally amazing.. a thing of beauty.. well done sir ;-)

If I hadn't already used my BoM nom the second to last Syrup picture would get it. It has the perfect autumn colors and looks just tremendous! Kudos!

PS- those Sour Crack trichs look beautiful!

Many thanks, gbd! As you know, that Sour Crack just explodes with buds almost overnight. She may be the most frosty of them all by the end. :cool:

:crap: Those are stunners AB. Absolutely beautiful :d5:

Get a BOM nom in here STAT!! :pH Reading..?:

Thanks brother and I appreciate the BOM Nom love. :grat:

Gorgeous color on those girls AB!
I hope the taste as good as they look and feel even better!

Thanks, my friend! If they all taste as good as they smell, I'm going to have one happy winter. :grin:

DAMN Andy! That Syrup! I want to nominate that beeeeeeeeeAUUUUUtiful babe but I'm on a silly phone and the buttons and stuff are too small!
She's amazing Andy! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Hey Noods, somebody else hit me with a Nom so it's all good. Don't want you to strain your thumbs. :stylez rasta smoke: Thanks, brother!
wow! stunning!"Dancing Psiren""Dancing Psiren":drool:

Always good to see you around, astro. Thanks for the kind words. :thumbs:

All beautiful man but that syrup.. wow.. colours r totally amazing.. a thing of beauty.. well done sir ;-)

Thanks for stopping by, hope2grow. :Sharing One:

I recently completed my smoking hiatus and smoked some street weed, before finding a bag of Sour Crack trim. I got way more stoned off the leaves of the SC and it tasted better too! After a few months cure she smelled absolutely heavenly, possibly the most enjoyable bud scent I've come across. Sweet cotton candy melon smells with hints of grape lingering throughout. Just divine! You're in for a tasty treat, my friend!

Gbd that's funny bro, the sour crack trim being stronger than the street brick weed lol! I believe it though. Looking back at my teen years, we would smoke like 3 blunts and go do stuff lol but it was dirt weed. We could hardly ever afford "crippy" as it was called lol, our generic name for the generic unbranded Sensimillia that was occasionally around. Besides it was like 20$ to $30 a gram. If I tried to make a blunt with the primo type stuff we're growing here, it would never get finished lmao! I was getting out my stash to smoke with a friend, and she was like Do we need papers or blunts or anything? I was like Are you crazy haha, this stuff does not go in a ghetto ass blunt lmao! Anyway... Rambling.... Lol

The stuff I had wasn't even brick pack, it was chem'd out BC beasters and took a few minutes before feeling. The Sour Crack hit me immediately! I can't wait to grow her again so I can try her flowers!

I too have given up on blunts since growing my own! I can't imagine all the damage I've caused smoking honey dutches! I used to buy a 50 box every other week for me and the fellas!

Yikes, I dunno what chemed out BC beasters means lol, but doesn't sound yummy lol. I had some Super Sour Diesel dispensary herb that was really good, never tried Sour Crack but it's got a lot of fans so must be good!

Edit, damn that's a lot of blunts haha! I've been wondering if it's an age or maturity thing, but I've totally lost interest in blunts. I don't think I could handle one honestly anymore lol! But I bet I could still roll a nice one haha! I should get some practice in soon.

Definitely age and maturity, and I don't think my poor old lungs could handle them anymore either!

Sorry about the side talk thread jack AB.

:Sharing One:

Definitely age and maturity, and I don't think my poor old lungs could handle them anymore either!

Sorry about the side talk thread jack AB.

:Sharing One:

No worries, fellas. It's interesting because today I had some similar thoughts when I was cleaning out some curing jars to use on this harvest. I had scraps of bud and sugar leaves falling all over my workbench and I'm just sweeping it all on the garage floor. Back in the day before I grew my own, I used to treasure every microscopic particle of primo bud that I got my hands on. I'd be picking it out of the carpet if I knocked some down. But now that I have my own supply, and can grow more when I need it, it's a whole new world. No more screwing around with 'mids' that were maybe 1/3 the potency of the worst bud that I grow. I can't believe all the money I spent on inferior weed over the years.... :no:

Back