Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

subbed.
Eye on the bloody skunk.
Has she put a stink off yet.
Please say she smells like 80s style road kill skunk weed. And not cheese. Lol.

I love a good cheese. Love me a good skunk much more.

And love the pretty pics you put up.

Cheers

Ps plants looks great.

I've been using a similar product to the GBD mix that's been great as well. It's by Roots Organic and it's called Uprising Bloom. It's organic powdered soil amendments that you can mix in with your base soil or top dress with. The ingredients look very similar to GBD's mix.

I've been using Kindsoil for a while now, which just didn't seem to have enough juice(particularly Potassium and Cal-Mag) to get me through a grow. I've been top dressing with it and it seems to have helped immensely. It stopped deficiencies for my older plants with Kindsoil and prevented them from occurring with my younger ones. Just wanted to throw this out there as another potential option for people looking to adopt a low maintenance organic super soil type grow. It's always available, the company has a good rep and it's quite affordable. I haven't used it exclusively yet, but I may give it a go next time.

Great grow so far. All I can say about the 4 day growth on the Skyrome is WOW, I'm subbed. I got CDLC, Sour Livers and super soil in the mail today and you make me feel good about my choices for my first indoor grow. Btw good thread on lst.

Whats up man. Good to have ya here. Well i know for a fact ypu didnt go wrong lol. I have ran all the strains you listed and they are all a real treat and the CDLC is always growing in my tent. Great great strain. And the GBD mix is a great product. Youll be satisfied for sure.

I've been using a similar product to the GBD mix that's been great as well. It's by Roots Organic and it's called Uprising Bloom. It's organic powdered soil amendments that you can mix in with your base soil or top dress with. The ingredients look very similar to GBD's mix.

I've been using Kindsoil for a while now, which just didn't seem to have enough juice(particularly Potassium and Cal-Mag) to get me through a grow. I've been top dressing with it and it seems to have helped immensely. It stopped deficiencies for my older plants with Kindsoil and prevented them from occurring with my younger ones. Just wanted to throw this out there as another potential option for people looking to adopt a low maintenance organic super soil type grow. It's always available, the company has a good rep and it's quite affordable. I haven't used it exclusively yet, but I may give it a go next time.

Hello friend, good to have ya here. I myself will not be using, or recommending kind soil to anyone. We trialed them here on AFN and no on grew any plant that i considered nice in any journal that went straight kind soil. The ones who added additional amendments as you did came out ok but still nothing i would consider spectacular. I already have a spectacular way of growing plants by mixing things in my water source but thats what im looking to get away from. Water only is what im looking for. Then the rep recieved a few bad words and vanished. Didnt care to back his product at all. GBD and mephisto are known for quality and i see the product being used, and backed, on a daily basis. Highly recommend anyone looking at kind soil to reconsider after doing there own proper research.

I Actually tried KS myself, and was not impressed. Stayed away from super soil since, and went straight coco. However, the daily watering and amending of feed has gotten a bit tedious so I'm gonna give GBD's mix a try. I figure if Mephisto uses it in their farm, then its gotta be doing something right.

subbed.
Eye on the bloody skunk.
Has she put a stink off yet.
Please say she smells like 80s style road kill skunk weed. And not cheese. Lol.

I love a good cheese. Love me a good skunk much more.

And love the pretty pics you put up.

Cheers

Ps plants looks great.

No smell as of yet. Actually my last one was one of the least potent smells of all the plants i have grown. Well see if this one is any different. Pics to come in a bit.,

Hello friend, good to have ya here. I myself will not be using, or recommending kind soil to anyone. We trialed them here on AFN and no on grew any plant that i considered nice in any journal that went straight kind soil. The ones who added additional amendments as you did came out ok but still nothing i would consider spectacular. I already have a spectacular way of growing plants by mixing things in my water source but thats what im looking to get away from. Water only is what im looking for. Then the rep recieved a few bad words and vanished. Didnt care to back his product at all. GBD and mephisto are known for quality and i see the product being used, and backed, on a daily basis. Highly recommend anyone looking at kind soil to reconsider after doing there own proper research.

I hear ya man. I had about 3 or so plants(all short and quick strains) come out good with the Kindsoil, but the rest had problems. I really wanted to like it, and followed the instructions to a T. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else either. I just wanted to finish the bags of it that I had. I'll definitely be sticking to homemade super soil and organic amendments in the future. I find that the yields are lower with super soil, but the quality is immensely better. I grow solely for personal use, so I'm not looking for massive yields anyways, so that doesn't bother me. Its just so much easier to grow that way. It's so much easier to run a perpetual grow too. No need to mix up different brews for plants in different stages.

Heres a lil update.

Bloody skunk

20171225_160844.jpg
20171225_165132.jpg
20171225_165210.jpg

Now the skyrone stomper

20171225_165451.jpg
20171225_165252.jpg

Wow dude. Awesome plants. And that's with just bubbled tap water, Amare lights, Roots Original with Mephisto Autoflower Mix and a weekly hit of ReCharge ??? I'm in the deal. :vibe:

Back