Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

4 days growth....

Skyrone stomper

downloadfile-2.jpg
20171215_211558.jpg

looking real good in here A-Train! I'm getting some of this mix from gbd as well. Love the ease of this stuff and it grows some outstanding plants! Looking forward to seeing these gals finish up. Love the structure on that bloody skunk!:headbang:

looking real good in here A-Train! I'm getting some of this mix from gbd as well. Love the ease of this stuff and it grows some outstanding plants! Looking forward to seeing these gals finish up. Love the structure on that bloody skunk!:headbang:

Whats up man. Yeah great stuff indeed. The bloody skunk is gonna be a real treat

Thanks for the help on the lst thread. Pulling up a seat for this one for sure. I still can’t believe how vertical your plant get. Seems like all your plants get that pretty structure

Can’t wait to try GBD’s mix myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using the lights and leaf tucking. Thats the only training i use these days. Unless i get a wild hair and top

I’ve done a little modified leaf tucking( tying fan leaves down) to try and copy your structure on 2 Double Grapes.

Using old fashioned top and lst on 2 Gorilla Glue OG’s as well.

Once they’re all done I’m gonna see which method I like the best and stick with that from here on out. I did notice that the leaf tucking method doesn’t slow down growth at all, and they may just over take the tent lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great grow so far. All I can say about the 4 day growth on the Skyrome is WOW, I'm subbed. I got CDLC, Sour Livers and super soil in the mail today and you make me feel good about my choices for my first indoor grow. Btw good thread on lst.

Back