Dutch Passion A-train's Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate x2

I use it to spur the side branch or undergrowth as you mentioned. Once that is started later the main cola will still be taller so I bend it over. Once that's done the side branches or what was the undergrowth will all grow straight up. This helps keep plants short like I like and also provides many main colas instead of one so you can now maintain an even top and manage your lighting better . Keep the light 18 inches from all of the tops instead of 18 from the main and 24 or more from the rest

love how healthy she is

Doc, I realize the train has left the station, but I'm subing up. Just ordered some seeds and AU is on the way. Looking good, I have never seen the ponytail training before. Does this just open up the canopy so the light can penetrate the lower growing points? Does the main growing point eventually grow out the top of the ponytail, or do you untie her after a bit of time?

The ponytail just helps spur the under growth for later training I only Pont tail 6 hrs at a time and every other day I'll post more pics on the 25th and I promise you'll be suprised as to the development of the lower growth at an early stage

Dude!!!!! This thing is going to be a beast. I can feel it. Specially with that LST. Nice!:thumbsup::pass:

Sorry for the like bomb A-train but you had it coming lol, awesome thread. :cheers:

Thanks for the support fellas.... I'll be posting an update on the 25th with some pics of their progress. They are happy as can be at the moment

Ok I said 25th but I'm bored this is day 24 for these gals

Helga
20150824_181631-1.jpg
20150824_181647-1.jpg
20150824_181731.jpg

And olga

20150824_181812-1.jpg
20150824_181826-1.jpg
20150824_181838-1.jpg

Back