Dutch Passion A-train's Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate x2

Woh nice elvis...50" wide nice! My blue mammoth I cut today had a 54" main stalk and only 30" height. I don't think it would be even possible to grow AU in my indoor space (34" from top of pot to bottom of X2 leds one 165w real draw, one 180w real draw)
Did you train her to have a low profile elvis?

Ive grown photos almost exactly the way you described. I would tie the plant in the direction it wants to lean, then I would try to keep the stalk almost horizontal following the outer rim of the bucket using wires to secure and also tying down secondary branches. In the end the looked like giant corkscrews and bud was nice and thick. Tallest I ever had was around 5 feet tall. Wish I had pics of my old grows, was quite the experimenter 15-20 years ago.
perfect description of whats going on in my head. I just love a creative LST

Day 15

1ml/L GMB 2ml/L B52 and Voodoo Juice

Beginning LST for C style main stalk... if I lower light and they get bushy wich I want I'll begin some Ponytailing

Helga
20150815_162746-1.jpg
20150815_162758-1.jpg

Olga

20150815_162818-1.jpg
20150815_162828-1.jpg

Hey, whats up man? Lookin good!:greenthumb:
Its funny how sometimes they suprise us with unique forms of self discipline. SInce its basically giving itself some training lol. Perhaps she is hinting at you, that this is the best route for me to grow in your space. :eyebrows:

Either way, its going to make for an even more interesting journal. Peace brother!

Ok everything is well but I did a little harvesting of another kind today. I don't know if any of you remember the organic thread I abandoned? If so you should know I chose another route with my cannabis but the soil was finished and turned over to my wife who has fully organic tomatoes, habanero ,okra and burgundy okra growing in 5 gals now. Only thing used in the making of the soil was organic material gathered from the farm. And it was amended with worm castings from my DIY worm project and today was my first batch of okra picked. These plants have turned out amazing and I'll post pics if any one is interested in what came from the compost but here's a okra shot for ya...

20150816_153437.jpg

Last edited:
Ok everything is well but I did a little harvesting of another kind today. I don't know if any of you remember the organic thread I abandoned? If so you should know I chose another route with my cannabis but the soil was finished and turned over to my wife who has fully organic tomatoes, habanero ,okra and burgundy okra growing in 5 gals now. Only thing used in the making of the soil was organic material gathered from the farm. And it was amended with worm castings from my DIY worm project and today was my first batch of okra picked. These plants have turned out amazing and I'll post pics if any one is interested in what came from the compost but here's a okra shot for ya...

View attachment 476358

Nice man!! Love organic grown veggies. My wife and I are growing as many veggies as we can this year(beans, asparagus, strawberries, blueberries, black raspberries, gold raspberries, cucumber, tomato, squash, zucchini, swiss chard, hot peppers, watermelon, radish, garlic, onion, carrot...hmmm know I am forgetting something...lol) We run straight horse manure in the fall and plants love it! We also raise enough beef, turkey and chicken for the year.

Back