Dutch Passion A-train's Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate x2

Anyone following that has grown this strain, how many days did your ultimates run I'm trying to figure a rough draft of my new feed schedule

Hi Atrain, I'm on the verge of harvesting my two last Auto Ultimate's, one came down app. 10 days earlier. They're 14 weeks old and will come down this weekend and probably next weekend. Check out the growlog in my signature for loads of pictures.

Good luck with your grow!

20150812_113527-1.jpg

Here's the gauntlet I'll be feeding these gals

Nice! I just started throwing down AN on my outdoor girls(bloom, bud candy, big bud, overdrive and nirvana is the plan...so far just bloom and big bud, bud candy and nirvana soon)

What up atrain? I'm subbed bro, I got an ultimate I be starting real soon, soil just needs lime to activate. I be watchin and askin advice bro, and if you need any advice from me just hit me up in pm brotha.

I'll sub to this journal, I'd like to see how these Auto Ultimates grow.
I have a little bit Bud Candy but I'm scared to use it on all my plants in-case it makes all my buds taste the same , I used it on 1 Blueberry plant and the cotton candy taste and smell was very noticeable, tasted and smelled sickly sweet but that went away after curing.
I also used some Bud Candy on my current grow and but I replaced it to CarboLoad because I noticed all my plants smelling the same.

Thanks for the input brother... this is my first time to use that product and if the smell and taste is not favorable I may do the same..... I'll have enough of this to last a while so I may change to Carboload after these anyway ...... thanks for posting

Back