Dutch Passion A-train's Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate x2

Ok day 13 I know I said update every 5 but there's been some changes just though I would see what you guys think

Helga has a strange new goth pattern.
20150813_142201-1.jpg

She hasn't been hit or smashed or trained at all I jut opened the tent yesterday and she had a little gangster lean and today she's growing sideways. I don't know if this is a problem or a gift from the cannabis gods. I have be bated p roping her up for verticle growth.
20150813_142148-1.jpg

But when I sit down and look at her I just see a grand vision of growing her main stem into a C shape. I was planning on LST on both these girls anyhow what do you guys think? Let her ride out and form a C or straight up then bend her over?
All other growth looks great.
20150813_142208-1.jpg

And just so she doesn't feel left out here's a shot of olga

20150813_142224-1.jpg

if she wants to grow that way let her. I would tie her to the right or left and as she grew keep training to grow around the pot till she goes all the way around then pull the top to the middle. just my Bonsai Tree Fantasy BUT.. it would look cool as hell

I'm letting her go sam.... I used a small rock to lift her just a bit so leaves don't rest on the prom mix. I'm going to train them both this way. I'll keep them bent over close to the soil til they reach the rim of the pot then let them grow up. Once they grow a few nodes straight up I'll tie a strap to the opposite rim and bend them back the other way trying to form a C.

if she wants to grow that way let her. I would tie her to the right or left and as she grew keep training to grow around the pot till she goes all the way around then pull the top to the middle. just my Bonsai Tree Fantasy BUT.. it would look cool as hell

Ive grown photos almost exactly the way you described. I would tie the plant in the direction it wants to lean, then I would try to keep the stalk almost horizontal following the outer rim of the bucket using wires to secure and also tying down secondary branches. In the end the looked like giant corkscrews and bud was nice and thick. Tallest I ever had was around 5 feet tall. Wish I had pics of my old grows, was quite the experimenter 15-20 years ago.

Man Im stuck to this thread like glue! Atrain shes gonna get so big! dont worry about her lean. When I was growing mine I would ask myself how does such a large plant come from a tiny seed? :shrug:I consider the Auto ultimate a super auto because they just grow so damn big! :woohoo1:

Man Im stuck to this thread like glue! Atrain shes gonna get so big! dont worry about her lean. When I was growing mine I would ask myself how does such a large plant come from a tiny seed? :shrug:I consider the Auto ultimate a super auto because they just grow so damn big! :woohoo1:

I wish I had the space for one of these!! Might be a good call for a full sun outdoor shot at the ultimate next year!

Its true for a AU grow ya gotta plan it out room is a big issue.. Hell Ive seen a dragon crossed with a AU and that dragon was insane big! Its here on the forum somewhere..

I have a shorter space so I think this training will work out. And these things grow so vigorously I think I'll be able to make the full bend with these girls. And @The Elvis if these turn out anything close to your AU I'll be flat excited

thanks bro mine was not that tall really it was wide!! It was about 35 inches tall and 50 inches wide!!

Atrain hit that dude up on ebay you need to feed her some ryno skin so her stems turn to stalks..
its called nute house just type in advance nutrients and go lowest price.. you will find him..

Back