Dutch Passion A-train's Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate x2

If there is one thing I love about AFN, it's everybody's ability to give props when do. @A-Train , I can't thank you enough for showing me the ropes of this place, letting me bring my family with me, and accepting us all like the cool fugger you are man! Mad respect props and love bro, being sent your way sir!

very impressive my man. every thing go well after the light switch other than cal mag .want to know if any thing worth commenting on about the mars. just went thru all 44 pages here and saw no complaints from you on the led and the proof is all there in the end. this really pushes me a little closer to take the led step. thanks for sharing the knowledge.

It was great and hope your was well too my friend... my current plants are in the GA short stuff test thread then I'll be in the battle forums after that in Jan going head to head with fairlynew

I had to drop by and see this grow!I cant imagine 1 1/3 pounds from that size tent! I have a 32"x32"x60" tent and had a 210gram grow that filled the tent...........DAMN!

Hoping I get a pound from my AU! And she is certainly looking like it will be a healthy harvest.

Great job!
:pass:

Thanks pop22 I have been watching yours I am 100 percent you'll reach your goal

Containing these plants wasn't easy in that space and could have yielded more I believe if I had the room to open them up

Back