Dutch Passion A-train's Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate x2

Ok guys we got a small tap on one and a cracked she'll on the other. I usually plant as soon as I get the small tap directly into final pot but. .... I have company coming I to town tom and it'll be an extra day before I can move things around. So my question is how long do the guys who use paper towels let there tap roots get before dropping them into soil? I'm sure they'll be fine but hearing from my peeps is a big help. Thanks
Probly not the best practice but I just had 2 YDB's Chuck their shell in the towel. Planted them bare yesterday and they're up today

Ok folks otw put the door to work this fine morning and a quick check of the tent we got one emerging from the soil hoping her sister is soon to follow. Maybe there will be more action by the time I get home in 12 hrs :(

I have yet to name my girls so far so this thread why not. Helga and Olga seem fitting names for two quite large hardy women so well go with that for good luck. So the first to emerge will be known as Helga. Hoping her sister is soon to follow.

Well call this day 1 for both just to keep the feeds on track together at the beginning

Helga...
20150801_175047.jpg

Olga
20150801_175119-1.jpg

Back