Dutch Passion A-train's Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate x2

It looks like your ponytailing did some work on these girls. Definitely made the lower nodes (correct terminology?) explode. Between that, the nutes and the light they are exploding.

Thank you T9 ..... hopefully I'll be able to maintain that through flowering

Meef.... I'm telling you Chester showed me that trick on my first run and those girls all looked great. I grew a few with out it and yes they looked good but not like what these do.... ponytailing and fan tucking with a little lst and boom.. they explode

Meef.... I'm telling you Chester showed me that trick on my first run and those girls all looked great. I grew a few with out it and yes they looked good but not like what these do.... ponytailing and fan tucking with a little lst and boom.. they explode

I'm currently 10 days into my first grow with some DP Auto White Widows. I'll definitely be trying all of these tricks thanks to following this grow.

Absolutely incredible !! I'll bet you've got a pound of bud growing in there ... You've really got shaping your plants down to a science ...
:headbang:

Thanks Chester .... got it mainly from you brother.... . And we'll see how flowering goes but I think there gonna be big ......

Ok guys got a few leaves on the upper portion of the taller girl that are starting to show me something but truth is I suck with Def ..... so what do you guys think?

20150912_123116-1.jpg

Back