Dutch Passion A-train's Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate x2

Dam Doc, you're going to need sunglasses to open the tent!!!!:cools:

Iol your exactly right I have never even seen an led panel on when I hit the lights after install I had to go put my glasses on to put the girls back in.... I'm excited to bc I was able to remove the hood WIch took out like three 90 degree turns in my exhaust plumbing so the air flow will be much improved.... so I should be able to dial in exactly what temp I want in the tent with the speed control

Nice! I'm definitely strapped in to see how well this light works. Check out BlackDogLED, they sell glasses just for those panels. I currently use them, it fixes all of the color ratios when you have your tent open.

Thanks meef I will look into if for sure the led is new and I can tell already with my current glasses a proper assessment of the leaves and color they have to be taken to another room

just about to drop 2 ultimates in after a practice run with 1 TD and 1 x sourcack. the TD hermied quite late but still tastes lovely, thinking the ultimates might be my cup of tea ! subbed up. ! looking good.!

Thanks meef they are just what I need but at 80 bones ......... the Costas are ok until next run lol

Quick update. Girls look awesome and the family is going out of town tom all weekend. Tomorrow evening Helga and Olga get a pre flower root bath (flush) then the last 2 liters in will be:
2ml/L grow / micro / bloom /b52/vodoo/pirahna/bud candy/big bud. Plus 1 3/4 tsp CaMg plus

Day 42

Flowering begins... here's a few pics for reference before I hot them with the flowering nutes
20150911_093403-1.jpg
20150911_090451-1.jpg
20150911_090433-1.jpg
20150911_090317-1.jpg
20150911_090304-1.jpg

Back