Dutch Passion A-train's Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate x2

@elsamurai ... funny you say that. It's no OR by any means but the years in the military put a little OCD in me as far as schedule and clenliness I must admit. After every grow my tent is sanitized top to bottom with simple green and hood cleaned each bulb changed with windex lol
I got out in 83, but still roll my socks and skivvies lol. those AU's are really blowing up

Don't credit my brain power as I discovered it by accident. I was putting stakes in the pot and tying to the stake and then one of the strips stuck itself to the pot.
most great inventions were discovered by accident

Very much so .... they are drinking already unlike any other plant I've grown but I have not had to spend as much time with them lately since the training is pretty much complete

Helga is in the front and Olga is in the back. Still feeding @ 1.5ml/L grow / micro / bloom and 2ml/L B52 and they are drinking 2L a day each.

I'll up to 2ml/L across the board soon. And as soon as the stretch stops well be giving her a pre flower flush, then hitting these girls with vodoo,pirahna,grow,micro,bloom,b52,Big bud, and carboload/bud candy
20150906_151336-1.jpg
20150906_151354-1.jpg
20150906_151409-1.jpg
20150906_151418-1.jpg

Holy jumping...I leave and go away for a week, and come back to a jungle. All aboard the Atrain express!! :)

Holy jumping...I leave and go away for a week, and come back to a jungle. All aboard the Atrain express!! :)

Wow.. I just found this grow. I'm subbing for sure, I'm liking these growing techniques. I'm definitely going to give the ponytailing trick a try.

Looking great and very health doc. Looking forward to seeing them flowering

Back