Indoor A-Train and Amare ..... Solar Eclipse 250 / 450 UVB Perpetual Autoflower Grow

@Waira do you speako the Englisho mi amigo....???? My guru quark strange and quark buddy.

Buggered if I know what the previous post was about........any takers ??? Mind you, I have inhaled......somewhat !!! Help me out here or consign me to a bin in a dark alley ....................eP..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just a couple old friends talking the essentials of plants and growing lol.... we have been discussing nutes and feeds for a while. Im finally getting my schedule dialed in thanks to hours of research and chatting with @Waira about the badics were not far off from having a jam up feed schedule

@A-Train fantastic job bud. Time for some nice smoke and grill
s.jpg

Im just loving getting back to the tent and focusing on my plants.... hope you all enjoy as well... please dont be shy and leave a comment... lets chat..

Black stone ... really loving this plant...

20170519_193844.jpg

And finally some purpd from the datk devil in the @gbd super soil and killing it

20170519_194048.jpg
20170519_194022.jpg
20170519_194013.jpg

Some portal gear is on my to do list. Meant to be some of the best pain meds.
Cant get over the purps on that dark devil already- going to be a stunner!

Also @FullDuplex has the coolest badge ever, his genetics are looking rock solid too.
Keep the great work
:pass:

Back