Outdoor A Journey to Myself or How to become better man again

lmao @trailanimal thats great! Have you thought about scrogging your window to get more yield from the small space during the off season?

@TheMongol plants look great, sucks about the tent again. You need to find a nice relaxed spot in the country away from everyone. lol. if only it were that easy pal. Good luck to you on this season though! those photos are going to be freaking huge outdoors for this long lol.
Yeah, i know FF, but i'm not able to move before next year...

Shit man, I'm sorry to hear about your bad luck...!
:sadcry: Hope your plants are gonna get a decent size anyways.:gassy:

What about the chili :hothot:, mango and aloe?
Haha, finally you checked in, will get some pics later that week for ya.:pass:

Good luck Mongol... KeepSafe man.
Get some of that copper band on the bottom of your plants too. Keep them snail's back. When you have them security issues when you got to take your girls out there into the wild. Gro bro[emoji482]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]
Thanks for the tip GtG!

Diotomaceous Earth is also good to keep beasties at bay and a source of silica!

Never seen a snail move so fast in the opposite direction when they touch that stuff! Also fixes up anything with an exoskeleton, they get punctured by the microscopic fossilised diotoms (primitive algae I think)

So flies and the like dry out and die after contact so you can use on top of soil and dust the plant with it also

Diotomaceous Earth is also good to keep beasties at bay and a source of silica!

Never seen a snail move so fast in the opposite direction when they touch that stuff! Also fixes up anything with an exoskeleton, they get punctured by the microscopic fossilised diotoms (primitive algae I think)

So flies and the like dry out and die after contact so you can use on top of soil and dust the plant with it also
cheers f6,

thanks for the info, try to do it!

cheers f6,

thanks for the info, try to do it!

Looks to be a pretty nice source of Calcium too, premixed some into my soil before starting at 1g per L and added a layer across the top of the soil at the end of Week 5, with just Megacrop and Bud Candy for Magnesium not a sniff of a Calcium deficiency yet as they head towards Week 7, wait for it to rear its head now i said that lol.

IMG_20180529_131829.jpg

Looks to be a pretty nice source of Calcium too, premixed some into my soil before starting at 1g per L and added a layer across the top of the soil at the end of Week 5, with just Megacrop and Bud Candy for Magnesium not a sniff of a Calcium deficiency yet as they head towards Week 7, wait for it to rear its head now i said that lol.

Hm, i'm not sure what you want me to say Spanglisch? did i miss something?

Back