Outdoor A Journey to Myself or How to become better man again

Ah and i think @Slater should take place next to me on the couch in our canna cinema...
View attachment 911167
do yo agree in sharing giphys or is it a steal?
look how photos will end in autumn...:pass:

share away my friend, I have no ownership over any of them... some are just to good to keep to your self

You know i would love to sit next you... I got my orange pants on today

source.gif

Looking good brother! Haven't been on here as much as I'd like to watch the progress... busy fighting a different fight right now... will turn on the email notification so I don't miss!
Arthur, were have you been bro? good to see you, did you get my tag of the chilli thread?
:pass:

Arthur, were have you been bro? good to see you, did you get my tag of the chilli thread?
:pass:
I did... have been on deep dive mode lately... lots of interesting things to be dug up around the web...
Other than that... shits just kinda crazy around here....

Full run indoor just started.. all strawberry nuggets... and a full line up now in outdoor as well... so between information searches my hands have been pretty dirty lately.

Chillies for me are on hold till I get the "girls" all happy and doing their thing. Was thinking chocolate habaneros this year... don't know, I always have an issue germing habbies.

What's up guys and galettes, due to a security issue last end of the week i had to close the tent, clear all and bring out all girls at one place in the shade, ergo the become leggy and they suffered from snails, got 2 plants half eaten up from this bastards, the problem is that the supersoil mix isn't ready because no supersoil, post agency did a big failure so they will suffer more than another week in the small pots, let's look how it will end, ah we're starting why " A journey to myself" and " How to become a better man again "...
saturday on bike bringing girls out 4 gours
sunday on bike bringing girls out 5 hours
today after work 2 hours, only one shot...
20180528_191839.jpg

corn isn't growing fast enough and im really happy if he has the height to protect me and the plants.:thumbsup:

Happy growing AFN!:headbang:

and keep :pass:better:smokeout:
:vibe:

bummer you had to scramble so! plants are looking good, man, a grow can hinge on so so may things coming together
well, they have a rough outdoor start, but hey they're photos long time outdoors so i don't care, only wished the corn would grow faster to get my babys full sun power!:pass:

Back